Help...people with noses only.

Options
2»

Replies

• NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    The only answer is ....you put your finger in someone else's nose then into yours.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Next time use a penis.
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    xPJky1r.jpg
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    talk to me about fingering...
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I had my nose replaced with a penis as suggested in another thread. I'm out.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    a Neti pot is the "morning-after pill" for your nose. GET ONE....QUICK!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    peeing on a stick won't help you... try sneezing on it to determine if you're "carrying".
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Put a tampon in your nose if it is having a period, should help. Oh, and yes. You might be pregnant. Learn from this mistake and next time you finger your nose put a condom on finger.
    Haaaaah! Crap thats funny! :laugh:
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I just want to say I love you all. I can't believe I made it through this whole thread without laughing out loud...but I had to, because I'm at work, and I don't want to have to explain this all to my coworkers. Anyway, each and every one of you are sick people, and you have all contributed to making this the highlight of my week.

Edit: After I posted my comment, I noticed this at the bottom of the page: "Posts by members, moderators and admins should not be considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy." Please keep that in mind when you're sneezing on the pee stick, putting tampons up your nose, and replacing said nose with a penis. Also, if you prefer to use pads, just stick a pantiliner under your nose and tell people you're growing a mustache. Good day.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your nose is a real hoochie...I'd get both nostrils tested for the clap.
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Put a tampon in your nose if it is having a period, should help. Oh, and yes. You might be pregnant. Learn from this mistake and next time you finger your nose put a condom on finger.

Would a finger cot work as well as a condom? I'm afriad the condom would be too big for the finger and might slip off.

oimg_E00396_CA00331027.jpg

yes!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Okay, that made my day! :laugh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I just want to say I love you all. I can't believe I made it through this whole thread without laughing out loud...but I had to, because I'm at work, and I don't want to have to explain this all to my coworkers. Anyway, each and every one of you are sick people, and you have all contributed to making this the highlight of my week.

Edit: After I posted my comment, I noticed this at the bottom of the page: "Posts by members, moderators and admins should not be considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy." Please keep that in mind when you're sneezing on the pee stick, putting tampons up your nose, and replacing said nose with a penis. Also, if you prefer to use pads, just stick a pantiliner under your nose and tell people you're growing a mustache. Good day.

I'm going with this one. Thanks!

Kotex-beaver.jpg
  • Fairy_Farts
    Fairy_Farts Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    0e729104-7ae6-4859-9f8d-4be601c8e50f.jpg