having to share a toilet at work with a woman

Options

Replies

• sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    There's a doctor here at work that pees all over the damn seat! He's been talked to several times but he keeps doing it. I swear he does it on purpose........
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    It's really very simple

Toilet%2BSeat%2BFlow%2BChart.jpg
    Now you know "her way" isn't going to end with "fell in". Oh no:noway: , that's only the beginning...:devil: :mad: :explode: <runs for the hills>
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    It's really very simple

Haha! I have never understood why leaving the seat up is such a big deal to women. Maybe I'm one of few who looks before I sit. I think I'm also lucky the lid is usually down to keep dogs and kids from playing in it.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    It's really very simple

Haha! I have never understood why leaving the seat up is such a big deal to women. Maybe I'm one of few who looks before I sit. I think I'm also lucky the lid is usually down to keep dogs and kids from playing in it.

We put the seat and lid down at home. We have dogs and don't want them drinking out of the toilet. Neither of us complain about having to put the lid/seat up or down, so that a nice side benefit.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    When I worked at Burger King, I went to go clean the restrooms after closing and the women's room had blood smeared on the wall and mirror with **** you

The worst part was they left the tampon .. it was like a bloody paint brush...

Why cant women flush their damned tampons down the damned toilet ... instead they leave it for the male employee to have to see the floating ship wreckage...
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    When I worked at Burger King, I went to go clean the restrooms after closing and the women's room had blood smeared on the wall and mirror with **** you

Why cant women flush their damned tampons down the damned toilet ... instead they leave it for the male employee to have to see the floating ship wreckage...

Women aren't supposed to flush them down the toilet at all.

If you have a septic tank tampons don't biodegrade in septic tanks. They just accumulate at the bottom and can attribute to septic tank problems... which of course can be very expensive to fix.

If you don't have a septic tank it will go through a properly functioning sewage system. But, there is a good chance that in the course of traveling through the pipes, tampons can get caught or lodged in the pipes before they ever reach the sewer.Then the toilet will get backed up and you'll have to call a plumber. This can be a very very expensive fix.

Either way you would then find out that you basically just paid a plumber to say don't flush tampons... so I will tell you for free: Don't flush tampons!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

If you have a septic tank tampons don't biodegrade in septic tanks. They just accumulate at the bottom and can attribute to septic tank problems... which of course can be very expensive to fix.

If you don't have a septic tank it will go through a properly functioning sewage system. But, there is a good chance that in the course of traveling through the pipes, tampons can get caught or lodged in the pipes before they ever reach the sewer.Then the toilet will get backed up and you'll have to call a plumber. This can be a very very expensive fix.

Either way you would then find out that you basically just paid a plumber to say don't flush tampons... so I will tell you for free: Don't flush tampons!

the-more-you-know-580-330.png
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    anybody here a lawyer and want to take up a discrimination lawsuit?

Quit talking about me! I can read your posts you know. At least I leave it clean. I'm tired of cleaning your poop smears on things. The flusher handle is understandable, but I have no idea how you got it all over the wall and floor.

:noway: :laugh: LMFAO:laugh: :noway:
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options

the-more-you-know-580-330.png

Well, I was ok with that logic -

1. Fish out a used tampon floating in the toilet bowl
    2. Flush it and make burger king pay for the plumbing bill when woman already do that..

I am going with option 2. Thanks.
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    It's really very simple

Hahahahahaha....oh man, so great.

Yeah, I just don't get it. The whole "seat up or seat down" debate is just silly. Just get in there and do your business. If you need to put it down, then put it down. If you need to put it up, then put it up.

My rule of thumb is, if it was up before I got in there, then I put it back up after I leave. If it's down when I get in there, then I don't worry about it. If I'm at my brother's, guy friend's or boyfriend's house, then I put the seat back up because....a guy lives there and I don't. If I'm at a girl friend's house, then I leave the seat down because it doesn't need to be up.

...not sure why this has caused decades of difficulty and whining. :ohwell:
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I have to share with many other women, and they are disgusting, horrible people.

They clearly haven't perfected "the hover" maneuver...
    If you sprinkle when you tinkle,
    Please be neat and wipe the seat.

Seriously the seat thing only bothers me if it is up when get up to pee at night and I am groggy and forget to check. But that is on me. :laugh:
  • Libi_KK
    Libi_KK Posts: 572 Member
    Options

Condoms don't flush either.

At graduation for the last of us kids (7), the septic tank backed up and a huge baskeptball sized blockage was discovered--entirely comprised of condoms. :sick:
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    tumblrmlzrgazvgo1rqmn6vo1400_zps25a91210.gif
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I share a bathroom with the boys in the office and two other females.

I put down the seat at least once daily. Is it that difficult? I mean seriously?

And then they have to lift it up each time. Just do the nice thing and put it back up when you're done. :wink:
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    bunny-toilet.gif
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Frankly, I hate having to share a restroom with women. One of the following WILL be going down in the women's restroom at my office every time you go in there (we share with the entire floor, so it's not just my co-workers):

- someone is talking on the phone while using the toilet, and if you flush YOUR toilet before they are off the phone, they will get pissed
    - peeing on the seat/floor and not cleaning it up
    - leaving used tampons/pads on top of the trash bin instead of putting them IN it
    - taking up all the sinks and mirror space to put on makeup or do hair
    - there is one woman in particular who insists on using the handicapped stall even though she's not handicapped (just excessively sized), and if someone is using that stall because all the others happened to be occupied, she will stand outside of the stall and curse until you come out
  • TedStout
    TedStout Posts: 241
    Options
    I grew up with eight people using a small closet of a bathroom. It takes a second to put down the lid, why get bent over it. It takes just as long for someone else to lift it. Why not confuse the hell out of them and lift it when you're done. That'll get them thinking. :laugh:

Yeah! Okay, in all honesty, a little courtesy goes a long ways. Made me laugh though!
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm a paralegal lol. What state do you live in?
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I share a bathroom with the boys in the office and two other females.

I put down the seat at least once daily. Is it that difficult? I mean seriously?

And how many times a day do they have to lift it up?

that's heavy lifting dude....

like put away your pink plates and LIFT that seat.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I have to share with many other women, and they are disgusting, horrible people.

Same here! ugh