JUNE STARTERS ~ July 18th....

Options
kandyjo
kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
Hey ladies....

I didn't see a new thread...
I also did see if we had made the decision to go to a monthly thread or keep the weekly threads..... ? ? ?

I weighed this morning and got 5 different numbers. First time that has happened with this newer scale... So, I will weigh in tomorrow. I have been back on track so I'm happy about that. AND my husband and I are going to be starting the P90X excited about that.

Hope you are all having fabulous week so far..... Tell us what you are doing......

Replies

• busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Hey KJ- I think we did decided on the monthly thread. I don't care if this turns into it or if we keep the other one.

I am recommitting to the gym Tues and Thurs with my bf and then Wed nights with my bff. lol Maybe I'll even be able to fit more in but I would like to get my garden cleaned out. I've been saying that since Spring. **sigh** I always find something better to do... lol
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    bumping to keep up
  • busymom74
    Options
    I'm hoping I can undo the damage I've done by Friday. I REALLY want a loss! lol I was good Sat, Mon, and I will be good today and tomorrow. I still can't workout but I feel like I can because it doesn't hurt. I know I shouldn't though. Dentist said not for a week. :grumble:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi there everyone ... Wednesday Already???? Time is so fleeting. My baby gets married in less then a month. :noway: Wow, where has the time gone? It's unbelievable how all consuming this wedding has become. Not so much my time now, but my thoughts are always there ... you know what I mean? Anyway ... after August 20th my life will be back to normal. I'm taking the week after the wedding off of work just to de-program my brain :laugh:
  • busymom74
    Options
    I hope you're all out having fun! I'm so BORED.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Maggs ~ Weddings have a way of doing that LOL.... I think your week of deprograming is a fabulous idea...

Busymom ~ I'm sure you will get a loss... You amaze me, girl!! I'm so proud of you!!! Sorry about the dentist stuff...THAT'S the worst...hate the dentists... LOL
    I love gardening...definitely get around to it if you can... it's good therepy =)

I pulled my calf muscle last night while playing volleyball. I felt so OLD... I had to step out of the game and try to stretch it out... didn't work. I pulled it pretty good... It's not as sore as I thought it woudl be this morning...so that's a good thing
    I went jogging the night before last... I LOVED IT!!! I have never loved running or jogging before (when I was skinny LOL)... but I can really see myself falling in love wtih it... Sometime about the way you feel...ALIVE LOL>... I can't really explain it... but I can understand the addiction...
    Ok, gals... LOVE YA!!!!! THanks for keeping me motivated when I was not offering any motivation myself!!!!
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    The numbers on the scale are NOT moving. I thought breastfeeding burns 500 calories a day? Guess I eat too much then or something :grumble:
  • busymom74
    Options
    :sad: I forgot to weigh in! :sad: I'm going camping tomorrow so I won't have a chance to either. :sad: I was really looking forward to celebrating the official 50 lbs lost. :grumble:

Oh well- time is on my side. So what if I celebrate next week instead?? :smile:

Yolie- Take it slow! You're doing great already!
  • yolie1220
    Options
    :sad: I forgot to weigh in! :sad: I'm going camping tomorrow so I won't have a chance to either. :sad: I was really looking forward to celebrating the official 50 lbs lost. :grumble:

Oh well- time is on my side. So what if I celebrate next week instead?? :smile:

Yolie- Take it slow! You're doing great already!
    Thanks, but that 18 pounds was all water weight that came off in the first week. I haven't lost anything in 5 weeks.
  • shannahrenee
    shannahrenee Posts: 380
    Options
    bumping to keep up. will write some later.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Hey, ladies...
    Played volleyball again last night... forgot how much I LOVE that game!!! =)

Weighed this morning... still the same... WEIRD!!! LOL....
    Still waiting on getting the p90X.... hubby also wants to do INsanity! I'm so excited that he is wanting to get into shape now!! Makes if fun!!! He has less to lose than I do, but still... it's nice to have a partner =)

Ok, ladies!!! HOpe you have a fabulous week!!!! Kick booty!!!!
  • busymom74
    Options
    Hi all- I'm back from vacation. I'm not ready to be though. lol
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm back from a short work trip followed by my boyfriend's mom's surprise 60th birthday party. Now I'm back home ready to get back to the grind of writing that damned thesis.. August 31st can't come soon enough!

Oh, and I got my glasses yesterday! I've mostly been wearing contacts for the past 5 or more years, and have been looking for frames for a while now. It's always fun having new things! :smile: I posted the picture of them in with my profile pics.

Kandy, that's great that your hubby is into it now too! :drinker:
  • busymom74
    Options
    O.k. Now that I have time to post- I had a great weekend. We climbed the Sleeping Bear sand dunes. If you've never done it- put it on your bucket list! It is AMAZING! I know it'd be quite a trip for some of you, it's in Traverse City MI but it's SO worth it! It took us ALL day to get to Lake MI and the water was SOO COLD but felt so good after the treck! I can't wait to do it again! It's really inexpensive also! Only $10 for a week pass into the park. After that we went into town and found a bike trail and biked for a couple HOURS! (The old me would've been done after the dunes- but this new me was ready to keep going!) It was just the best weekend. We did more biking and walking on Monday and then took the 4 hour drive home. We got to visit with Al's aunt, (We were staying on her property.) which was really cool because I actually like this aunt! She was diagnosed with lung cancer a couple years ago and it's been a hilly battle for her. She actually had a chemo treatment the weekend before we got there. She was really tired but since no one ever goes out there she seemed really happy to have us.

This morning I woke up early. I decided I'm going to train my dog, Jack, to run along side me. I see people do it all the time but my dogs- Yea right! So I figured I'd start with jack since he's the biggest and easiest to train. On a normal walk with my 3 dogs it's so stressful. They bark at everything and run in the opposite direction and it's just BAD. Well, I got Jack ready and we went out the door and who knew?? He's alreayd trained! He didn't bark once- ran right next to me at my pace- walked at me pace- never once jerked my arm or stopped for anything. He even SAT at the red light when I told him to! I was SHOCKED! All along I had a perfectly trained dog- I just didn't know it! My goal is to take Jack every other day and the days I don't take him- I'm going to take one of the other dogs. Heck- maybe they're all trained and I just never knew??? :laugh: :laugh:

I can't wait to weigh in Fri and see where I'm at. We def ate too much junk food last weekend- even with all the exercise!
  • yolie1220
    Options
    We had our pictures taken yesterday and I love them all but here are a couple:
    IMG_3728_edited-1.jpg
    IMG_3687_edited-2.jpg
    IMG_3625_edited-BW.jpg
  • busymom74
    Options
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I love them!
  • yolie1220
    Options
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I love them!
    Thanks! I'm sooo glad we had them done. I didn't get pics like these with my first two children :(
  • busymom74
    Options
    Aw! We got them done with El. Everyone gave us static saying stuff like "You only do pictures like that for your first." and such. I LOVE them. :bigsmile: We had them done at 3 weeks, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 18, 24, and from now on it will be xmas and birthdays unless we have another. :laugh:
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    Awwwwww! Great pictures! What a cutie!
  • jklm
    jklm Posts: 281
    Options
    Hi JuneStarters...I'd like to be included in your group and chart. I joined last year and lost weight, but then I dropped out and the pounds found me. I sure felt better when I logged in my food and exercise! I'm ready to get back and do the work!

SW: 225
    CW: 213.8
    GW: 159