Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Prudiddy's 1yr success with MFP..Tons of pic's

123457»

Replies

• del19911
    del19911 Posts: 1
    I’m at a lost for words. This is a very inspirational story. I’m so proud of your progress and feel I can go all the way now. Thank you for sharing.
  • Candii_Girll
    Candii_Girll Posts: 1 Member
    FANTASTIC AND INSPIRING STORY!!!
  • FierceV_Phat
    FierceV_Phat Posts: 55 Member
    What a inspirational journey you shared! You have done an amazing job diva and I am so glad you are my friend in this journey! I was starting to realize that reaching my goal is possible but after reading this and seeing your pictures I now know that it is a sealed deal.....Thanks so much for sharing the uncut raw version of your journey....I have no doubt you will help many! And I'm one of them! Love you Pru!
  • chelljo12
    chelljo12 Posts: 187 Member
    What an inspirational journey. You have given me hope again. Congratulations!!
  • patricemeredithclarke
    patricemeredithclarke Posts: 13 Member
    WOW! Congratulations!! Your story is so inspiring!
  • VirtuousVal
    VirtuousVal Posts: 138 Member
    Bump this to save for later!

Bumping Bumphytie Bump! 

Yummy! Yummolishcious! It is full of Deliciousness! Thanks for sharing your low calorie recipe idea! Have a blessed and prosperous day! †

Elephantbutt.gifElephantbutt.gif
    Hi all! I received about 60 inbox requests for my cabbage soup recipe! Thank you and I am down right flattered.

It’s plain, it’s simple, it’s delicious.

1 head of Cabbage
    1 stalk of Collard greens
    1 stalk of Mustard greens
    2 cups of chopped Spinach
    2 cups of fire roasted tomatoes
    Or 2 cups chipotle tomatoes (these can be hard to find) I go to Raley’s
    Optional: 3lbs chicken breast strips steamed or boiled.
    Optional: 3lbs medium shrimp add to soup the last 6 min. Lots of extra protein when adding meat.

You can add spices to your taste. I eat mine with salt and pepper.

This makes a full pot as seen in the picture! Feeds 10 people. 110 calories per serving! Very filling!
    I eat the whole pot in two days. Usually 1-2 cups for lunch and 1-2 cups for dinner.

Thanks again for posting your comments!
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS, Awesome Job Ms Pru.... keep up the Great work
  • TackyZ
    TackyZ Posts: 3
    This is the best!
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Adjectives are insufficient to describe your TOTAL TRANSFORMATION!

Simply "Flabuless!"

Congratulations!

Shawn
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Such an amazing testimony! You go sis, congratulations on your success!!!
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Wow, what a transformation. Love all the back pictures too. You are an inspiration to all of us. Good luck with your health issues. You are truly a beautiful person.
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    You're a strong woman, you kept up the good work even in hard times. I'm glad for you , congrats!!
  • Liz558800
    Liz558800 Posts: 10 Member
    Thank you for sharing...great inspiration! Reading your post keeps me motivated....congrats!!!
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 167 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story. You are a phenomenal woman!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!