Who's pushing for that last 10 pounds??

Options

Replies

• PixieAdele
    PixieAdele Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm down to the last 4lbs.......... so annoying!!! I've started running every other day early morning and fasted to try to get rid, but im also a couple of months into strength training so if I stay the same weight but CHANGE my body composition i'll be very happy too.

I wanted to lose around 4-5% body fat while keeping my lean muscle - that equaled to 4lb. My arms have become extremely lean, which is great.. but I wanted to just flatten and firm up my stomach a little more ultimately (and lift my *kitten* up!)

On the plus side i did start to see a bit more definition in my stomach last ngiht at the gym so just need to keep going.

stats -
    female
    5ft1
    cw 110lb
    gw 106lb
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Same here the last 10 have been tough...vicious cycle of losing and gaining the same couple pounds the past month...grr!
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Im same! 5'3 and 130 and would like to be about 115-120 ish! Feel free to add me anyone for support and motivation!
  • Live4theLift
    Live4theLift Posts: 329
    Options
    I've got 6 more to go, those last 10 just won't drop off
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    The last 10 are brutal and stubborn!! I lose a couple, gain a couple, very frustrating.

Story of my life!! Been trying to lose the last 10lbs of baby weight for over 3 months now and still not seeing any permanent scale loss. Losing some fat and inches, but geez, dumb *kitten* scale.
  • emilyrosev89
    Options
    I have about 12ish pounds left to lose and I just can't get it off. I only seem to be able to stick to my hardcore diet for a few weeks then I fall off the wagon and eat MYSELF out of house and home for a week before I feel guilty and stop lol it's horrible. I'm 5'5 and 142 but wanna be 130. It doesn't seem like much but I just can't stay with it!
  • Kassadeedle
    Kassadeedle Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have about 12ish pounds left to lose and I just can't get it off. I only seem to be able to stick to my hardcore diet for a few weeks then I fall off the wagon and eat MYSELF out of house and home for a week before I feel guilty and stop lol it's horrible. I'm 5'5 and 142 but wanna be 130. It doesn't seem like much but I just can't stay with it!

I'm 5'5" 138 and wanna be 130! We got this!
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'm in the home stretch too. I just upped my calories to give myself a little boost. I'll give it a few weeks and see how that works.
  • Krecob
    Krecob Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Same isues here! I think its lack of motivation but i neeeeeeeed to gain that motivation i started with in the begining
  • jamiep926
    jamiep926 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the EXACT same problem I'm having. I can't seem to shake the extra weight. Keep telling myself I need to lift.. now I just need to do it!!!

I feel you!!!!
  • jamiep926
    Options
    Same isues here! I think its lack of motivation but i neeeeeeeed to gain that motivation i started with in the begining

Maybe start new exercise plan or diet plan, that's what's keeping me motivated at least. My new membership to crossfit is getting me excited with new hope !
  • jamiep926
    Options
    I'm going to add ALL OF YOU!!! Who understands me ~~~~
  • weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    ugh, me!
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I'm on my last 10!
  • HudaSaman
    HudaSaman Posts: 46
    Options
    Im pushing for 20 pounds !! I feel like it gonna take for ever to lose them :(
  • jhoyett
    jhoyett Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm there, plateaued at the beginning of the year and really haven't moved since. Luckily, it's not coming back on, but it's DEF not coming off!
  • Ragel27
    Ragel27 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have 8lbs to go,but havent lost any weight in months! Started doing the 30 day shred 3/4 times a week,about 4 weeks ago & although ive lost about 3 inches,my weight seems to keep going up by 4/5lbs,then back down a couple,then back up! Plus i feel like my stomach looks bigger :( But,my clothes arent feeling tighter,so really dont know whats going on-so frustraiting!! But i am not a quitter & will keep at this until i get to where i want to be. Feel free to add me :) Rachel
  • Wedgeysmedge
    Wedgeysmedge Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try cutting out Wheat and Dairy. I lost a stone a month doing this about 4 yrs ago. But, I have an under active thyroid so the weight eventually crept up again before I was diagnosed. Literally, if you are healthy, it works wonders!!! Good luck :)
  • RudHart64
    RudHart64 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hit my Plateau as well.... been trying do get that last bit off the belly.... Cutting carbs and increasing protien seems to be slowly showing some results... glad I found this site... really helpful.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    Changed my macro's and keeping my activity up.. I'm trying for my last 10% body fat.