Major NSV!!! HIGH WIRE EXTREME pics!!!!

Options

Replies

• 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Wow! You Are Beyond Awesome!

Thankyou but at 135 lb lost you are pretty awesome yourself!!!
  • scwilson38
    scwilson38 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing! So inspiring!! Your starting weight was the same as mine. I hope look as good as you do when I'm close to goal.
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :smile:
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Freaking amazing!! I had tears in my eyes reading that!! The pride in yourself and that your son most definitely has for you must be so awesome!!!! Way to go! You are my hero of the day. :)
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You rock! Weight loss and DEALING with your fear of heights. There's NOTHING you can't do!!! ;)
  • thisisgreatsmile
    thisisgreatsmile Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Brought tears too my eyes:cry::flowerforyou: congrads at accomplishing so much and finding the strenght and courage to face your fears ...:drinker:
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Brought tears too my eyes:cry::flowerforyou: congrads at accomplishing so much and finding the strenght and courage to face your fears ...:drinker:
    Thankyou so much :flowerforyou:
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    How fun! What a great challenge. Congratulations on your success!
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    That is so AWESOME. And that looks like a blast.
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Possibly the best, most inspiring post I've ever seen on here. You INSPIRE me! Thank you.
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    I don't even know you and I'm proud of you!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    SO COOL!!! they just opened a place like that around here, and I'm afraid to try it! :noway: Just might have me reconsidering...
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I admire how much you wanted to do this challenge for your son and for yourself!! I can't begin to imagine how proud he must be of you, and how proud you must be of yourself!
  • fitjessie813
    fitjessie813 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats on your success :)
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    SO COOL!!! they just opened a place like that around here, and I'm afraid to try it! :noway: Just might have me reconsidering...

I wont lie to you ...at one point i was so scared i was holding on for dear life and i have the bruises to prove it!! i was practically hyperventilating and ended up in tears . But it was soooo worth it!!! and yes i am very proud of myself for going as far as i did as even i didnt realise how afraid of heights i am because ive always avoided them. If you have the opportunity to give it a go DO IT!!!! you wont regret it i promise!!
  • Nicks_scotland
    Options
    Way to go! Must have been quite a buzz!!! Impressive!
  • ChaoticMum
    ChaoticMum Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That's the best success story yet! What an awesome gift you gave your son - and yourself! :)
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    That's the best success story yet! What an awesome gift you gave your son - and yourself! :)

Thankyou :flowerforyou:
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    WTG!!! You are a total BADA#$!!!!:drinker:

Haha thanks HJ you are pretty awesome yourself !!!:drinker:
  • 1KiwiChick
    Options
    Lady: you are awesome!
    What a wonderful gift for your son. You've set an example for him that will inspire him all his life. :drinker:

This is one of the biggest motivations on this journey is to shows my kids they can do whatever they set their mind on!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!