Options
    Ark,
    I used to use EAS
  • medic2038
    medic2038 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Ark,
    I used to use EAS

Didn't realize I posted that, wasn't even close to done.

I used to use EAS and that stuff was pretty good.
    Everyone raves about ON, but actually I've been really happen with SciVation's off label stuff. It's cheaper because it doesn't have the label, but it's made the same, with identical info.
  • geekpryncess
    geekpryncess Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I get my cancer powder from Wal-Mart of all places. The Body Fortress brand they have is surprisingly low carb, but I haven't checked the sodium. Tastes good, actually!

I also use the Body Fortress brand, Vanilla flavor, and really like it. I love the Visalys powder too but can't afford it. Well, I can, I just can't justify the cost. Plus it's a hassle trying to find someone to buy stuff like that from. I prefer to just be able to go in a store to get my stuff.
  • stephaniemartin42
    Options
    I LOVE Optimum Nutrition Oats & Whey. It's not super low carb but it has oats/oat fiber in it so those are good carbs and keep me full for a good long time. It also doesn't have any artificial sweeteners (it's sweetened mainly with honey powder) so that's a plus for me. I use 1/2 scoop in my morning smoothie for 100 calories, 12 grams of protein, and 2 grams of fiber. It works for me, but it might not be as low in carbs as you're looking for.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition 100% All Natural Whey in vanilla is the best around, imo. A bit pricey, I guess, but bodybuilding.com sells it for like half the price of ON's website.
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    IsoFlex from ALLMAX! between 110-120 calories depending on the flavor, about 1g of carb and sugar if any, 27g protein and no fat. tastes awesome and mixes well!
  • 007FatSlayer
    007FatSlayer Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    http://raworganicwhey.com/

That's what I use. Organic, raw, and comes only from grass-fed cows. It's not processed with acids, etc.