what's up fatty!!!

Options
Ok so I know this shouldnt bother me but deep down inside it does

Not sure if its because I hate the loser or because of the fatty comment.

Im standing with the baby and my 4 yr old daughter, waiting for my 6 and 8 yr old to get off the school bus.
This guy that use to live by us and caused drama for everyone, drove by and yelled "what's up fatty!" So I flipped him the finger and he flipped one back as he drove off then drove by again and waved at me. He is just pissed that everyone here ( townhouse complex) busted him for cheating on his woman, which he still is, and she knows but stays. Ugh

So im trying to tell myself he is nobody, a no one, a loser....but another part of me wants to wear an even bigger sweater to hide my fatness. Like who am I kidding? Sure I lost 16 lbs, but all in all...I'm still fat until I lose at least 50 more pounds.

/vent

Replies

• Scott2ndGradeTeacher
    Scott2ndGradeTeacher Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I know it's easier said than done, but consider the source.

He soinds like a bitter tool.
  • coacherik
    coacherik Posts: 73
    Options
    Don't let the loser get under your skin! You are doing amazing! This is not about him, this is about you and your transformation... You are going from Hot to Damn Girl! He is just jealous that he can't have either of his women be as hot as you!

Keep up the great work... You are doing it, and doing it right! The problem is in a year, that DOG will be driving down the lock and let out a whistle or a "Hey Sexy" before he realizes it is you... And if you get the chance... Kick him in the nuts... Just saying!
  • befit68
    befit68 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Well, First off, I'm sorry that happened to you.
    In the moment, I'd be pretty P.O.'d too. Until I sat down and thought about his pathetic existence. I mean who the heck is this Jag who feels better about himself by putting others down?! Without ever meeting him, I can tell you that he is nothing more than dirt beneath your feet. He forgot the "Golden Rule", and look where he finds satisfaction now.... Don't waste another breath on him.
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    When someone does something like this to me....I just sigh and think..."poor man...must have a small one"...
  • coacherik
    coacherik Posts: 73
    Options
    When someone does something like this to me....I just sigh and think..."poor man...must have a small one"...

Well put!
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    Well, First off, I'm sorry that happened to you.
    In the moment, I'd be pretty P.O.'d too. Until I sat down and thought about his pathetic existence. I mean who the heck is this Jag who feels better about himself by putting others down?! Without ever meeting him, I can tell you that he is nothing more than dirt beneath your feet. He forgot the "Golden Rule", and look where he finds satisfaction now.... Don't waste another breath on him.

In this area he is known as "douche bag" who got evicted and took a dump in the washer and left it here.
    I just keep telling myself what a dumbass he is with those bug ugly stupid ear stretchers.

I think maybe I'm just pissed that there wasn't a rock close enough to throw at him lol
    Or the fact that he said that to me in front of my daughter.

I've always known I was fat, but I've never beem called fat.
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    Don't let the loser get under your skin! You are doing amazing! This is not about him, this is about you and your transformation... You are going from Hot to Damn Girl! He is just jealous that he can't have either of his women be as hot as you!

Keep up the great work... You are doing it, and doing it right! The problem is in a year, that DOG will be driving down the lock and let out a whistle or a "Hey Sexy" before he realizes it is you... And if you get the chance... Kick him in the nuts... Just saying!

This time next yr couldn't come fast enough!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Sent you a message.

Don't let anyone make you doubt that you are AMAZING.
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    hes an *kitten*. and I know you probably dont want to hear this, but come time you lose the weight he will probably say something else just as mean to you :/
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Hard to apply I know, but the reality is nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. DO NOT GIVE THAT IDIOT PERMISSION TO RENT EVEN A TINY SPACE IN YOUR BRAIN! And my mama always used to say "consider the source."

And another thing I've had to remind myself of often: Heavy is WHAT I am, it's not WHO I am. (I've recently reached goal weight so I don't have to say that right now, but have had to much of my adult life)
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Next time don't even react. Don't bother flipping him off, especially with your kid standing right there. Be the bigger person. If you don't give him a reaction, he'll probably give up on trying to bother you.
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Don't give that loser another thought. If your daughter mentions anything else about it then use it as a teaching opportunity that everyone is beautiful no matter their size and that calling some fat is very hurtful.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Just remember, you will one day reach your goal weight..and you won't be a 'fatty', but he will ALWAYS be a *kitten* :laugh:
  • ladydy911
    ladydy911 Posts: 126 Member
    Options

bwahahaha almost chocked on my yogurt! Love this!!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    What a douchy mcdoucherson. I would be upset too, but let it go. This guy is clearly not worth it. You have worked hard, so don't let him get you down!!
  • ShanR77
    ShanR77 Posts: 287 Member
    Options

Exactly!!!
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    You should light a bag of dog poo on fire on his front step.
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    Options
    Next time don't even react. Don't bother flipping him off, especially with your kid standing right there. Be the bigger person. If you don't give him a reaction, he'll probably give up on trying to bother you.

You're right, I shouldn't of given the satisfaction of letting him know I was pissee. Luckily I dont think my daughter was paying attention.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options

You're right, I shouldn't of given the satisfaction of letting him know I was pissee. Luckily I dont think my daughter was paying attention.

Awe I missed the part that he did this in front of your young daughter. What a real d!ck!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    What a total ****. And a small one at that.

Hold your head high, honey!!