This is a photoshop - signed, a graphic artist. (with pics)

Options

Replies

• TiaFerrera
    TiaFerrera Posts: 93
    Options
    I didn't know it would post gifs!
    In all my examples I've tried to find more original pics that aren't spotted all over the net, but googling bad photoshops will bring up millions of mind-blowing images.
    ed-jlaw.gif
    julia-styles-before-after-photoshop.gif
    katie-couric-before-after-photoshop.gif
    keira-knightlyr-before-after-photoshop.gif
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    bump. I have someone to show these photos to.
  • miche_smash
    miche_smash Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow. I have to say I totally appreciate this thread!! Thank you so much for posting. I've been struggling with my body image and wanting to look a certain way... Its so helpful to know that celebrities and models actually look like normal people!! Its such a shame and outrage that so many women and girls feel bad about themselves because of all the Photoshopping going on. 'Guess what's fake about this" will be a new game I play when I see photos now. Seriously... I always knew photos in magazines and ads were doctored to some point, but never realized to what extent. Why do they even bother taking photos at all...
  • jjtyrrell31
    jjtyrrell31 Posts: 17
    Options
    This is hands down the best thread I have ever read on this site. I am absolutely mesmerized!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    They wonder why women and men too have body image issues this is just crazy the gifs in particular
  • salcha76
    salcha76 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    bump....this is amazing, thank you!
  • NewMindNewBody
    NewMindNewBody Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is so amazing. I discovered the reality behind "perfect women" when my friend became a graphic designer. I always thought when you're that rich or in that industry you could afford better nutrition and personal trainers. BUT NO! those side crunches are done with a click of a mouse! Don't get me wrong, they work out like crazy but are still not goddesses.
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! I absolutely love this thread....best one ever!! I've been glued to it!!
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Interesting stuff.. bumping :)
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    bumping to see later
  • junip1977
    junip1977 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Bump for later....this is a cool thread.
  • crw72209
    crw72209 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome thread...I'm not photo-shopped! haha
  • dtoney14
    dtoney14 Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow! This has been a cool thread! I never really paid that much attention before, but alot goes into making a flawless pic! Thank you for sharing with us!
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    wow this is informative I love stuff like this. I as well as most know they use photoshop but to know where and the details of it interesting! Thanks for posting!
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Bump! This is awesome OP! Thank you.
  • mlkiel
    mlkiel Posts: 91
    Options
    WOW:noway: So true, not too look at others for perfection. The world isn't perfect, EVERYONE must work to get what they want. Very interesting, thank you:flowerforyou:
  • venturaroo
    venturaroo Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    This has been entertaining me all day at work!! Thank you. :smile:
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    angieps_zpscf8c4914.gif
    this is one of my faves! not only did they do all the usual skin tone tricks, but they MOVE her eye on the right.

I think she looks sexier in the unphotoshopped version. More human and vulnerable.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

julia-styles-before-after-photoshop.gif

I guess she looked "too bulky"?
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Facinating thread! Any more tips and tricks gratefully received!