no results from Brazil Butt LIft

Options
2»

Replies

• ElenakiFra
    ElenakiFra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue my upper body is slimmer and my thighs seem bigger.I ve done brazil butt lift and droped some inches on my thighs thought and are more tight.My bmi is 21.5 and bodyfat 18%
    From the pic you seem normal, i mean your thighs arent big.Nice legs!
  • ElinKirstinsdottir
    Options
    I have the same issue my upper body is slimmer and my thighs seem bigger.I ve done brazil butt lift and droped some inches on my thighs thought and are more tight.My bmi is 21.5 and bodyfat 18%
    From the pic you seem normal, i mean your thighs arent big.Nice legs!
    thank you, you're kind. :)
  • ElenakiFra
    ElenakiFra Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Am just saying what i see!
  • FitMrsR
    FitMrsR Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/ElinKirstinsdottir/media/09052013953_zps9beacddb.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

here's the pic. It was a bit too show-y, sorry for the mod. And, oh, sorry for the pajama! :D

Yeah they aren't big at all. Like I said before, doing squats and lunges will help you have more muscle tone which will make them look better to you. Honestly you have lovely legs and they aren't huge by any means. Someone suggested lifting weights. It won't bulk your upper body it will just give it more definition as well so you will look more in proportion top to bottom.
  • ElinKirstinsdottir
    Options
    http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/ElinKirstinsdottir/media/09052013953_zps9beacddb.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

here's the pic. It was a bit too show-y, sorry for the mod. And, oh, sorry for the pajama! :D

Yeah they aren't big at all. Like I said before, doing squats and lunges will help you have more muscle tone which will make them look better to you. Honestly you have lovely legs and they aren't huge by any means. Someone suggested lifting weights. It won't bulk your upper body it will just give it more definition as well so you will look more in proportion top to bottom.
    you all are lovely. I really hate my thighs. I'm not that tall so I feel stocky.
    I was thinking about starting Turbo Jam...
  • m4ttcheek
    m4ttcheek Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    From that pic i would say your legs are pretty slender. Do they even meet at the top?
  • ElinKirstinsdottir
    Options
    From that pic i would say your legs are pretty slender. Do they even meet at the top?
    no, but that's just because I have a wide hipbone structure.
    I feel stocky because I'm just 5'4'' tall and each thigh is almost 21 inches. So pretty big for my height.
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I didn't get to see the pic, but I am also 5'4" and I have 21" thighs. I don't feel they are stocky at all. In fact, I consider my legs one of my best features. You may be judging yourself a bit harshly. :flowerforyou:
  • ElinKirstinsdottir
    Options
    I didn't get to see the pic, but I am also 5'4" and I have 21" thighs. I don't feel they are stocky at all. In fact, I consider my legs one of my best features. You may be judging yourself a bit harshly. :flowerforyou:
    maybe, but it depends on the whole body proportions. I'm stick thin and boney on my chest and shoulders, trust me. My legs are fat and jiggly, not muscular. It's like having the upper half of an anorexic model with beyoncé's hips. Weird and frustrating!
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Dang! I would LOVE to have 21" thighs!!! You think yours are big??? Try 24.5"!!! That's HUGE!!! I hate them!!! I am only 5'5".
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I didn't read all the posts closely, so maybe someone already mentioned this, but bretcontreras.com (or even better, his book: Strong Curves) is much more effective than the body weight videos such as you mentioned. Those can probably be a good cardio supplement that keeps your glutes activated, so you may still get some use out of them. But, they aren't the best as the main part of your fitness.

Your legs will look better, with smaller, firmer muscles. Than with fat. You won't get bigger or bulky. Maybe your legs will stay the same size, but they will look better and slimmer.