Sorry I will delete you

Options

Replies

• angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    They don't friend me long either...think they are afraid I'll make em my bottom b1tch!

This made me laugh even more!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm really a penguin....

Buhahahaa
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Wait, so you aren't female?

Edit: Also, disregard the PM I sent you with pictures.

:laugh:
  • Felecia1923
    Felecia1923 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have looked at your profile it is completely private it doesn't show that you are a guy. except your picture since you changed I just looked again to make sure I did't over look it.
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Why would people only want women I don't get it lol, I say share the love around ????
  • Felecia1923
    Felecia1923 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Your profile is private so people can't see that information. If you don't want people to mistake you for a woman and you don't care if they read your profile you might want to change that. lol
    Mine is set as private too so was just giving a suggestion.

He clearly posts a photo of a dude. It doesn't take much to see that it is a photo of a dude.

Rule on MFP. When in doubt, go with the gender of the person in the photo.

As he said before he changed his picture so that people could clearly see he was a guy I thought maybe he wanted the picture with his wife in it again. Then he would need to have it set to be seen by everyone.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Good thing you are not on my FL or I would delete you so hard right now.

How dare you post a picture of a man to pretend to be a woman that post a picture of a man.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    your names pat?

tumblr_m384zycRBg1r7r1l7o1_400.gif
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Don't take it too hard, when i was in high school my school misspelled my name so that it was a boy's name and I had to argue with my teachers that I was supposed to be in the class.:noway: :laugh:
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I really don't see why gender matters in terms of support buddies for weight loss in the first place, but I suppose we all have our reasons.

Either way, that PM was too funny :laugh:

It instantly reminded me of this:

thats-a-man-baby-austin-powers.jpg
  • WannaDizzolve
    WannaDizzolve Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Why would people only want women I don't get it lol, I say share the love around ????

You obviously haven't seen some of the pms I've gotten. I just recently decided not to accept male friends for this reason. I'm here to get healthy, not hear in graphic detail what some guy is doing with my profile pic. Most guys are kind and respectful, but this is easier than trying to weed out the freaks...
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    So you came up with this lame story to find women that actually want men on your list.

Well played

Man,
    This website is "fitness and weight lose", this is not a night club or hotel to be keen to have women as friends,,,,,,,
    Really some people are really sick
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    OP, can I add you right now just to delete you? I don't have a rule against male friends, I just want to delete someone. :tongue:

lol
    so do it haha
  • Orient_Charm
    Options
    tumblr_m31vpiRgCz1r21nejo1_500.gif

:laugh:
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have a healthy combo of males and females on my friends list and never had to worry about creepers. I think its just getting to know people through forums before jumping to add friends. Lets not just be add me sluts. Good Grief. :)

2nd thought... who and why would someone only add male or female? Is this person married and have a controlling husband or doesn't trust herself to have male friends on a Fitness site? Probably going too deep, but it just seems so silly. To each their own, I guess.
  • shelled
    shelled Posts: 31
    Options
    I have my self in my profile photo,
    Very clearly I have mentioned in my page title " I am a man".

and still have this case (many times) :

feel free to add me or after receiving FR and accept it................Then
    Sorry I will delete you because I don't add males, and I thought you are a female and that man in the photo is your husband, and you put his photo because you love him.

How are people such *kitten*?! This is fitness forum, not a pick up joint. I mean, if you meet someone - GREAT! - but otherwise that isn't really our purpose of being here?
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    So you came up with this lame story to find women that actually want men on your list.

Well played

Man,
    This website is "fitness and weight lose", this is not a night club or hotel to be keen to have women as friends,,,,,,,
    Really some people are really sick
    Sicker yet? They thought you were in a loving relationship with your husband and they only wanted to add you more. :grumble:
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    lol,they should view ur profile before adding though -.-

I have had the same thing happen to me, because of my username. I guess people just aren't used to seeing male nurses, oh well.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I bet it was because she added you.. knowing you were a man... and then HER man saw it and she had to over-compensate by sending you that message to prove to him she wasnt using MFP as a dating or social site.

:wink:
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    But where are your boobies!!!