Need fresh friends

Options
2»

Replies

• MamaLaura38
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the same range as you. I've been using the app for a while and am just now getting around to joining in. I hope it is easier to lose with friends, it's been pretty hard by myself...
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    If you refrigerate your friends they do last longer. Just sayin'. I'd say I'm pretty fresh. Not Summers Eve fresh...but pretty fresh. But I eat a lot more calories. But hey if you like interactive, cheerleading, positive, and fun friends...well I think I fit that. And I can always use more awesome friends! :)
  • sabrinacj
    sabrinacj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hey there I am 34, married mom of 2. I'm at 167lbs right now trying to get to 150lbs. I am good at showing support and encouragement and I am on here daily. feel free to add me and that goes for anyone else who replies as well. Good luck to you all!!!
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I'm a little OCD on MFP :laugh:
  • breeZrizi
    breeZrizi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    im on 1200 also :)

ALWAYS on here too.

Add me! anyone else is welcome. I need some good MFP buds :D
  • lilteddy78
    lilteddy78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey....I'm almost 35 and have 2 kids. I'm about 5'5" and have the same cal range as you. I'm currently 174lbs with about 30 more to go. I've already lost over 70lbs. Was more but I gained about 15lbs back. I'm back and here to stay as I work towards my goal. Feel free to add me. I could use some more positive people in my list of friends. :)
  • Cait68
    Cait68 Posts: 5
    Options
    Everyone wants more friends! :smile: :bigsmile: :glasses: :flowerforyou:
  • Jjcleveland62
    Jjcleveland62 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in the 1800 range but want to try to stay at the 1600 range. I was 243 and I am know down tweleve pounds. I am new to using this but I feel it is a really good app to help all of us. I have to many bad eating friends and they don't want me to loose the weight. I need to get some new friends that know this Journey and can help me through it. I would love to be added
  • asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm on mfp pretty much everyday
  • margjack
    margjack Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started on this site & am excited to get going - I am 45, 5'3", and looking to lose around 40 pounds. I am on the 1200 cal plan. I would love to have some friends to share this journey with!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Im noticing my friend group here is getting smaller and smaller...
    Definitely past my freshness date. Sorry.
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I am blunt, opinionated and sarcastic.. as it states in my profile, read it before you send a friend request.. you have been warned
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 23, started at 172.8, currently somewhere in the low 150s, just under 5'3" and eat about 1500 a day.
  • ZooQueen80
    ZooQueen80 Posts: 16
    Options
    Friend request sent ;) happy to show support!!
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    JBsCrazyGirl Posts: 337
    Options
    5'4"
    20yrs p;d

1200 calories a day :flowerforyou:

if you interact, feel free to add!
    The fresh friends give the best motivation and support!
  • what_lola_wants
    what_lola_wants Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Halo, I am on 2000 cal range (but intended to increase the cal intake) 146.8 lbs, 5/3 ft. Feel free to add me :)