32-40 oz. Don't see the point in more.
  • Conniea121
    Conniea121 Posts: 9
    Options
    I drink about 70 oz a day.
  • cals83
    cals83 Posts: 131
    Options
    96-120 oz depending on what I do for a workout.
  • Ashshell
    Ashshell Posts: 185
    Options
    I drink one gallon of water on a normal week day. I drink much less on the weekends.
  • MamaCass30
    MamaCass30 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Avg about 72 - 96 oz's per day.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    [rant]
    Drink when you're thirsty or if your urine is dark yellow. We are the products of millions of years of evolution and have very good mechanisms to keep ourselves hydrated. Maybe in extremely hot climates, altitude or after extensive exercise making sure we take in fluids is important, but for the vast majority of us the "drink x amount of water a day" is not necessary. Water is good for sure, but more is not necessarily better. I see threads where people say "I'm drinking so much a day but I'm peeing every 15 minutes" - that is ridiculous. Our kidneys are excellent organs at removing waste products from the bloodstream, but some water-soluble nutrients do end up in urine. There is no need to "flush" ourselves with water. Be thankful you have clean, safe water to drink unlike for millions in the world
    [/rant]

I do drink when I'm thirsty. Apologies that my thirst pops up often enough to add up to a gallon of water every day.
    delawithit_zps5f05eebd.jpg
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    are you a redneck?
    do you live in the country?
  • BebeStyles1990
    Options
    I usually have about 5 glasses of water and 5 cups of black tea thoughout the day.
  • heiditmoore
    heiditmoore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    approx 80oz
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    NONE! Don't you know what fish do in it?!?!

But seriously, my FLUID intake (coffee, tea, etc.) averages between 120 and 160 oz.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I average around 2 liters. I get kidney stones if I don't drink enough to constantly flush out my kidneys.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    a gallon a day at minimum.. proboably closer to two
  • missADS1981
    missADS1981 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    about 2-3 liters a day average.
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    32-40 oz. Don't see the point in more.

On a regular day, this is where I'm at, too. Plus coffee, tea, etc.
  • nas061
    nas061 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    sigh...
  • FeelingLessChubby
    FeelingLessChubby Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm working my way up to 8 glasses a day, on my best day I had 6 so far. I don't like just plain water, so I put a few drops of lemon juice in it, just to give it a little tang, then it's like drinking a very watery lemonade - I find it helps :)
  • PilatesConvert
    PilatesConvert Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    :-) 5-7 L a day (that's 160-240 oz). Not because it's a fitness/health goal, but because I love it and when I don't drink a lot of water I'm thirsty and cranky.