Comparison pics = motivation. share yours..

Options

Replies

• FeelingLessChubby
    FeelingLessChubby Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I love comparison pics! They inspired me while I was losing and continue to inspire me to keep it off.

First pic is 218 and the second is me at 116.

double_zpse23e3219.jpg

You look amazing, I'm green with envy! I'm looking to be just a little above your weight now, and I sincerely hope I'll look this good when I'm done! Great for motivation! :)
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    These obviously are not recent, but they show a 30lb loss with dates and weight. I'm 5'5''.

weightlossprogress190-170.jpg
  • Bolton84
    Bolton84 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    bum[p
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    These obviously are not recent, but they show a 30lb loss with dates and weight. I'm 5'5''.

That is so cool! you look smokin hot and your body is a really nice shape!

Also thanks to everyones kind words
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    bump for all the beautiful people
  • BrandoBlain
    Options
    Wow I cant believe all the people here who have made huge changes in their lives. You all look amazing. As promised. I just hit 100lbs lost and here is my latest comparison pic.

563180_4793463386826_44288172_n.jpg
  • blaqpepa
    blaqpepa Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Everyone here is so inspiring!!!!! Congratulations and keep up the great work!!!!
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Fabulous pictures you have all inspired me to keep at it!!

:flowerforyou:
  • sarahlm20
    sarahlm20 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!! I love it. I hope I can shrink like you one day..so pretty :)
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Bumping for awesomeness! You all are amazing! Very inspiring.
  • sarahlm20
    sarahlm20 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    In the first photo shows my start weight which was 196 lb (14 stone) which was back in winter 2011. The photo next to it shows some progress when I lost a stone by the winter in 2012, I the weighed at 182 pounds (13 stone). I lost weight slowly so I could figure what suits me instead of my usual crash diets. I wanted to do it slowly so I was able to stick to it easier and not to feel pressurized.

fat_zpsc0f7f0cf.jpg[/URL]

This photo was taken on the 1st May 2013, when out celebrating my 2 1/2 years anniversary with my boyfriend. Here I now weigh 168 pounds (12 stone 6). I almost got down to 12 stone but I had a wobbly! haha. Now I am working hard at this as at the start of the year I decided I want to get down to 12 stone by my birthday on 13th July!... After that I want to try to loose another stone before christmas. My goal is to weigh between 126 pounds (9 stone) - 140 pounds (10 stone). That would be my lightest ever!!

2andhalfanniversary037-Copy_zpsdb0260ed.jpg[/URL]
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    In the first photo shows my start weight which was 196 lb (14 stone) which was back in winter 2011. The photo next to it shows some progress when I lost a stone by the winter in 2012, I the weighed at 182 pounds (13 stone). I lost weight slowly so I could figure what suits me instead of my usual crash diets. I wanted to do it slowly so I was able to stick to it easier and not to feel pressurized.

fat_zpsc0f7f0cf.jpg

This photo was taken on the 1st May 2013, when out celebrating my 2 1/2 years anniversary with my boyfriend. Here I now weigh 168 pounds (12 stone 6). I almost got down to 12 stone but I had a wobbly! haha. Now I am working hard at this as at the start of the year I decided I want to get down to 12 stone by my birthday on 13th July!... After that I want to try to loose another stone before christmas. My goal is to weigh between 126 pounds (9 stone) - 140 pounds (10 stone). That would be my lightest ever!!

2andhalfanniversary037-Copy_zpsdb0260ed.jpg

Awesome job
  • katescountdown
    katescountdown Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What amazes me the most is how much younger you all look, takes at least 5-10 years of everyone's appearances, great job guys.
  • dyermatt5
    dyermatt5 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome work ladies! Thanks for sharing and inspriring everyone with your before and afters! Kudos! :)
  • Sinope82
    Sinope82 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I sooooo needed this today, fantastic tranformations and you all look amazing. I can't wait till i can post some before and after piccys :o)
  • trainthemindbodyfollows
    Options
    **edited** apparently that was NOT the way to post the picture
    HELP please?
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options

You look awesome. I've lost about 20lbs, started at roughly the same as you, and look roughly the same as you now. I didn't really take any 'before' shots, as I couldn't stand to look at my reflection, let alone stand for photos, but really nice to see what progression looks like. Well done you.
  • ChristineLavi
    ChristineLavi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow Killer change and hello shoes :) everything Fab
  • Shortie1965
    Shortie1965 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you look great! Keep up the great work
  • Shortie1965
    Shortie1965 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!