They're my friends.. & I assure you they are creepy. :wink:
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    4 kids in 7 years = destroyed lol
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    i just had my third (and last) baby 6 weeks ago. Hopefully in a few months I'll look as great as you all do!! Thanks for posting such inspiring pictures :)
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<< profile pic taken yesterday. My youngest kiddo is now a little over 2 yrs old( I had 3 babies total )
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Dang, great work ladies. All of you have shown a great deal of dedication.
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Definitely no bouncing back here! More like dripping blood, sweat, and tears to get "back" but like my username suggest IamOnMywayNow:)

Me 5 months after my second and last baby:)
    f2159073-b861-402f-bc4d-7ac9d5b8a0e7.jpg

Me 2 years later trying my HARDEST to get to hot mommy status!! (almost there.......maybe?)
    20130509_122554.jpg
  • cheriibomb
    cheriibomb Posts: 59
    Options
    Well I'm a hot mamma already but would like to be even hotter;)
    Were getting there that's for sure!!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I was 125 pounds pre pregnancy (thought I looked good then), up to 180 with both my pregnancies, then dieted my way down to 105 pounds, then added muscle and weight to get to 112 pounds where I am now. I did not bounce back either, it took a LOT of hard work and suffering to get where I am today, and I still work my butt off 5 days a week!!!

175-ish pounds and ready to pop 2nd baby

39wks.jpg

Baby was almost a year old and I still hadn't lost the weight

2004_b-1-1.jpg

Finally lost all of the weight and baby #2 was 2-3 years old

vegashair.jpg

And now!! My "baby" is 10 years old now, and I'm still trying to continue my goals of staying a hot mom!

Epic_2011148-2.jpg
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 and 4 year old...gained ONE HUNDRED lbs with the 4 year old. Lost it in 7 months (to the day) then got pregnant (same day).

30tjm7c.jpg

Doesn't look as great without somewhat of a tan but it'll do...

103hngi.jpg
  • SweetTea111104
    SweetTea111104 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You ladies look amazing. All I need now is a before pic with some body who has my kangaroo pouch and an after picture with it gone. That is what I need to see. That it can be done without surgery! Kudos gals!!
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    <<---I think I'm getting pretty damn close to M.I.L.F. status......:bigsmile:

LOL ... You're there. :drinker:

Awe Thanks Hun :)
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I was 125 pounds pre pregnancy (thought I looked good then), up to 180 with both my pregnancies, then dieted my way down to 105 pounds, then added muscle and weight to get to 112 pounds where I am now. I did not bounce back either, it took a LOT of hard work and suffering to get where I am today, and I still work my butt off 5 days a week!!!

175-ish pounds and ready to pop 2nd baby

39wks.jpg

Baby was almost a year old and I still hadn't lost the weight

2004_b-1-1.jpg

Finally lost all of the weight and baby #2 was 2-3 years old

vegashair.jpg

And now!! My "baby" is 10 years old now, and I'm still trying to continue my goals of staying a hot mom!

Epic_2011148-2.jpg

Wow!!! :love:
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options
    Definitely no bouncing back here! More like dripping blood, sweat, and tears to get "back" but like my username suggest IamOnMywayNow:)

Me 5 months after my second and last baby:)
    f2159073-b861-402f-bc4d-7ac9d5b8a0e7.jpg

Me 2 years later trying my HARDEST to get to hot mommy status!! (almost there.......maybe?)
    20130509_122554.jpg

Not almost. You're there. :drinker:
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You ladies look amazing. All I need now is a before pic with some body who has my kangaroo pouch and an after picture with it gone. That is what I need to see. That it can be done without surgery! Kudos gals!!

I am trying!!! I still have a pretty big pooch, it's just well camouflaged in the photos I choose to post on here. Hoping to have that gone within a year or two with heavy lifting, fat loss, and time. Oh, sweet time...
  • Hoosier96
    Hoosier96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Loving all this inspiration! Hope to post my own pics soon!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    WOW thanks to all you hot moms gor posting and showing us what we can do if we dont give up , I have oost 112lbs and am still working on being part of the hot kom club
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    WOW thanks to all you hot moms gor posting and showing us what we can do if we dont give up , I have oost 112lbs and am still working on being part of the hot kom club

Ummm you lost 112lbs!! You are not a hot mom, you are a SMOKIN HOT mom!!! You are in your very own club called the YOU ROCK club!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    You all are great! I'm trying for anonymity with the hot headless look lol. :wink:

IMG_1666-1.jpg

ETA my kids are 5 and 3 :smile:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 and 4 year old...gained ONE HUNDRED lbs with the 4 year old. Lost it in 7 months (to the day) then got pregnant (same day).

30tjm7c.jpg

Doesn't look as great without somewhat of a tan but it'll do...

103hngi.jpg
    Amazing. and that green bikini is perfect on you! :smile: