Is disagreement allowed on this board?

Options

Replies

• Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I think if you want respect for differing opinions, you have to be willing to allow that other people are going to think differently from you.
  • hsmaldo
    hsmaldo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Yes...wait...no....wait...yes...

um, maybe I'll sit this one out...
  • m4ttcheek
    m4ttcheek Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Not everyone has complete control over their situation, and not everyone has learned to or how to control what they eat. That doesn't really excuse rudeness, though. That usually falls under defensiveness.

I tend to find it's telling people that their diet is their choice gets strong reactions, and often fairly sexist.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    oh yes. i tell people before they friend me that i am bluntly honest in my opinions and comments and get blasted all the time.

I feel I have the right since i started at over 320 and am now breaking the 260 barrier. People use all kinds of excuses, ie. i had a bad week or there is too much work to do.

Guess what?? you won't have any of that to worry about if you stuff your face with food and just sit around. lol

that's me.

^^^^^^^^ THIS!!! Amen!!! :drinker: As I often tell folks who know me, "I don't varnish well, and if you don't want my brutally honest opinion, don't put me in a scenario where I'll be inclined to give it". Sorry, but I don't sugarcoat at all, and if you don't like what I have to say, don't read it......
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Yes. As long as they don't disagree with me.
  • oX_Vanessa_Xo
    oX_Vanessa_Xo Posts: 478
    Options
    NO!!!! Duly reported for even THINKING of disagreeing with my superior wisdom.

This response is just ridiculous. How do you live with yourself!? Smh

Ooohhh no you didn't! Now heads will roll!!!

Yes, I did.

And no, heads are going to fly!!!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Any disagreement of any kind will not be tolerated on this message board.

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU.
  • ImpossibleGrl
    Options
    EDyt6.gif
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Having an opinion and discussing it is a major offence that can end by your hanging...
    So say the mods, the narrow-minded, the offended..... And so on, and so on....
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    So many people seem to act like their a victim of food and have little control over what goes in their mouths.

Giggity
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lnks9gkykk1qiw26m.gif

LOL!!!! I just have to say I LOVED this.... I really did just burst out laughing...

I hated it

You sir are in clear defiance of the discussed rule here. :grumble:

Ha Ha Ha... Mea Culpa!
    quoting this because I can't get enough of this cat :laugh: :laugh:
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I just read an article this morning about a woman who was under fire for not sticking with paleo, saying it wasn't for her :noway:

To each their own.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else suffered torrents of abuse for having a different opinion to others on here?

So many people seem to act like their a victim of food and have little control over what goes in their mouths.

No, they are not abusing me, just strongly disagreeing with me.
  • CMay16
    CMay16 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I just read an article this morning about a woman who was under fire for not sticking with paleo, saying it was wasn't for her :noway:

To each their own.

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-9298/an-open-letter-to-everyone-who-eats.html
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • JessFox33
    JessFox33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I think its funny when ppl try to personally attack me for my opinion! Puhahahaha!!! Laugh in your face! They're on the defense for a reason that they're not willing to admit to themselves.<- IMO
  • whierd
    Options
    I think its funny when ppl try to personally attack me for my opinion! Puhahahaha!!! Laugh in your face! They're on the defense for a reason that they're not willing to admit to themselves.<- IMO

Your opinion is wrong.
  • JessFox33
    JessFox33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options

Your opinion is wrong.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
  • whierd
    Options

Your opinion is wrong.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

It is ok, at least you are pretty. :flowerforyou: