Friday Weighers

Options

Replies

• FitChimi
    FitChimi Posts: 41
    Options
    Up 1.5 lbs this week.

Trying not to get too discouraged as I started the 30 Day Shred in this past week (finished day 8 yesterday night). I know the scale might not be my best reflector of progress right now, trying to stay positive, but it is tough not to get a little bummed out.

I did take "before" pictures and measurements before starting. It's probably a little too early to update the pictures and measurements (I was thinking around day 15), so I will just have to look forward to that. I do feel stronger and a bit fitter though (first "real" push-ups yesterday!). I guess I will just have to focus on that for now.

Try not to worry and stick with it. I'm on level 2 day 8 and up until today I had gained a lb. Today FINALLY my weight went down a lb below where I started. I have however lost 3 inches from my waist, an inch from my hips and several more inches elsewhere :)
  • barbz2119
    barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My first weigh-in was today and I lost 7lbs...cant quite believe it so weighed 3 times just to make sure! I think my body has gone into shock, I dont expect this much every week but it was a great start and has really motivated me to stick at it :happy:
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Just found this group! Friday is my weigh day, too. Down 1.3 lbs this week! Total of 85.7 overall! Another week like that and I will be in the 180's...super exciting for me!
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    So happy for everyone!

I am down another 2 pounds this week. Pretty unexpected due to a massive cheat day this week and I upped my calories by about 250 - 300 everyday this week...
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Fridays, I'm in. I'm on a roll since 2/1/13 I've lost something every Friday but one and that was a vacation/wedding. =)

SW: 277
    CW: 209.4
    GW: 195ish

Weigh in Dates:
    4/26: 211.5
    5/03: 210.6
    5/10: 209.4

I ran 12 miles this wk, 3 miles 4x. I try and run or use the elliptical 5x a wk.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Up 1lb
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    stayed the same
  • jnelson4
    jnelson4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is my first week back on MFP and back to a healthier lifestyle in over a year. I lost 10 lbs this week!

1693267.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Down 2.2 lbs this week! Good job everyone!
  • sarahmichelexo
    sarahmichelexo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Down 1.1lbs this morning :)
  • ShariTho1
    ShariTho1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Down one more yesterday morning. I just forgot to log on and tell everyone. Yea!!!
  • crissy_1979
    crissy_1979 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post this yesterday but I lost 2 pounds!!! Down 11 pounds since I started beginning of April!!!
  • kjwalker59
    kjwalker59 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the Friday Weighers. I think it is a great way to keep on track and be accountable. I lost 1.6 lbs. this week, which I am quite happy with at this point. I'm finding my weight loss is slowing down, but not enough to be worried about yet.
  • skidoo1122
    skidoo1122 Posts: 55
    Options
    I forgot too. Lost 4 pounds this week. Getting closer and closer to onderland. Have a great week everyone.
  • barbz2119
    barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Lost another 4 lbs this week. :bigsmile:
    I really thought it was going to slow down and would have been happy with 1 or 2, but hey I'm not complaining :laugh: Really please and hopefully this will give me incentive to keep my tracker up and be accountable to myself.
  • theedge56
    theedge56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 lbs this week
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    3 lbs down, to 194.6 lbs.
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    1lb lost
  • ShariTho1
    Options
    No loss and No gain this week:ohwell: . I was hoping to see the 150's but I guess I better not complain...at least I maintained.
    GUDOS to all of you that lost 3 and 4 pounds though!!!!! I have never been blessed with a loss like that!!!
  • ShariTho1
    Options
    OOPS!! LOL I meant "KUDOS" :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!