Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Turn off: still has his socks on

:embarassed: :embarassed:
  • AlliOops
    AlliOops Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    biggest turn off !!!!

mmmmm imagine this girls..... mmmmm just getting smoochy and snuggly when the phone goes :mad:

oh its his ex :mad: :mad: so he's gone for more than a min

when he comes back he expects to carry on where he left off :laugh: whats he like :mad:

You're kidding me?!! That is despicable!!!!!!
  • kimmy666
    kimmy666 Posts: 56
    Options
    hehehehehe :wink: he paid for that one and only ever done it once hehehehehe

:sick: socks left on :sick:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Turn off.... Don't pat me on the head and say... " U want a lil sumpin sumpin later?" ~rolls eyes~
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Turn off.... Don't pat me on the head and say... " U want a lil sumpin sumpin later?" ~rolls eyes~

Crack...me...up.....:laugh:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options

Can you see why he's an ex? :laugh:
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Oh! I forgot one...
    Don't know how many of use has suffered this but...
    TURN OFF - when my husband shave's his whole chest, stomach, etc....
    Know how grose your legs feel when you haven't shaved in a couple of days:sick: ? Give his attempt at being sexy a day or two and it's like someone's rubbing their stubbly legs all over the most sensitive areas on your body! :sick:
  • Shannon023
    Options

Can you see why he's an ex? :laugh:

Hear that single gals, he's available!!! :laugh:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

P.S side note for the guys Grabbing a boob and saying "honk honk" does NOT count as foreplay :grumble:

What about touching them like U R turning dials and saying "come in Tokyo"
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Yes, that is a HUGE turn on!!! All women secretly love that regardless of what they say... admit it ladies.
  • mholmes
    Options

P.S side note for the guys Grabbing a boob and saying "honk honk" does NOT count as foreplay :grumble:

What about touching them like U R turning dials and saying "come in Tokyo"

Oh thats ok! Works like a charm, every time! :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    What puts you in the mood? What's your turn offs??

On - Foot or neck massage. For more then 30 seconds before moving on to the naughty parts, please! :laugh:

Off - Don't be in a pi$$y mood all evening then expect "attention" (that's "talking" kellch!) whenever it's bedtime. nono.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    It was all fun....He works nights and I work days. We sat out in our garage...He was drinking Bud Light...Me, I had one, then switched to water....(yeah for me :bigsmile: I was tempted to keep drinking but I was good...gotta save that up for the weekend) And really we were just talking...welllll ummmmmm until we did go to bed then we had some really deep discussions...:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :blushing: :blushing: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    What puts you in the mood? What's your turn offs??

On - Foot or neck massage. For more then 30 seconds before moving on to the naughty parts, please! :laugh:

Off - Don't be in a pi$$y mood all evening then expect "attention" (that's "talking" kellch!) whenever it's bedtime. nono.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    It was all fun....He works nights and I work days. We sat out in our garage...He was drinking Bud Light...Me, I had one, then switched to water....(yeah for me :bigsmile: I was tempted to keep drinking but I was good...gotta save that up for the weekend) And really we were just talking...welllll ummmmmm until we did go to bed then we had some really deep discussions...:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :blushing: :blushing: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

{hee-hee} That sounded naughty. flirt.gif
  • fatsis
    Options
    Turn ons: just a time and a place

Turn offs: yea right I am a guy.
  • Shannon023
    Options

Everything

Nothing

got it! :laugh:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

:noway: Wait a sec.... now Im confused:indifferent:

:wink: haha
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:
    Why oh why do they think this ok?

I know right :laugh: Especially in public!!! I mean come on!!! So embarrassing...I always ask him how he'd like it if I just walked up and started grabbin his package everwhere we went in front of people...Would he enjoy it? :laugh: And always when my monthly visitor is about to come and they're already tender and I tell them they are he seems to want to do it the most.:laugh: DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT TENDER MEANS? IT HURTS Let me pinch ur...ummm ok I wont go any further you get the point...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OK....ON: I like the dim lighting (I'm a sucker for candles and some music), massages, neck kisses, and a little bit of teasin before we get to business and ummmm well there's more but I dont know if ummmm it's appropriate for this site...:blushing: :bigsmile:

OFF: When there's absolutely no foreplay what so ever and he just goes straight for it. Then wonder's "why aren't you excited" ummmmm welllllll....*smacks head, DUH* Or when he comes out of the shower naked swingin it around sayin "U want some of this" :laugh: :laugh: All I can do is laugh at that point :laugh: :laugh: No turn on there buddy...:laugh: Good for a laugh though:bigsmile:
  • fatsis
    Options

Everything

Nothing

got it! :laugh:

Ding Ding Johnny tell Shannon what she has won.

Ok honestly...

Turn ons: Eye contact (not the well U know) My wife has the most beautiful brown eyes. They sparkle I swear.

Turn Offs: having to do all the work.
  • mholmes
    Options
    [ Or when he comes out of the shower naked swingin it around sayin "U want some of this" :laugh: :laugh: All I can do is laugh at that point :laugh: :laugh: No turn on there buddy...:laugh: Good for a laugh though:bigsmile:

That is sooooo something my hubby does alll the time!!! Then does this lil shake/ride the pony thing and bites his lip :indifferent: