lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    You just invalidated ALL of my excuses.

You are awesome.

:flowerforyou:
  • deemartin2
    deemartin2 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You still got your revenge and it was even sweeter, the best revenge is being the best you can be, that person that others never thought you were or could be. Your story is awesome!
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Looking great!
  • savemama
    savemama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And what an awesome thing for your kid to see a mom who took control of her body and did something healthy and that feels rewarding for her! :)
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I see two different people in those pictures! AMAZING. I'm fascinated at the human body's ability to transform like that. You kick *kitten*. And out of my own curiosity, what did you to do get your skin to bounce back without sagging?

This is an EXCELLENT question that I am curious about, too!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration, you should be so proud of everything that you have accomplished!!!! AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness... this is the best transformation i've seen today!! ( I have been reading success stories all day haha) CONGRATS to you!
  • MUMommy
    MUMommy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You GO girl! You look great! And now it really is ALL about you! Who cares about that silly X :)
  • Ninguneado73
    Ninguneado73 Posts: 832
    Options
    Amazing and inspirational! You are looking ...wow!
  • melissareich
    melissareich Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are awesome, great job.. I love seeing stuff like this. It's things like this that REALLY motivate people.
  • FitFunFabulousNicole
    FitFunFabulousNicole Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    YOU are AMAZING!
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You are a hero! Keep up the good work and congrats on your mile stone and competition. WTG x 1,000 !!!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I am a firm believer of what you said in your OP. When you are ready to lose weight and want it badly enough YOU WILL! It is that simple. Something has to give. Most people, like me, wanted to lose weight without giving anything up or putting any effort to it. When you decide to give it up and put in the effort, it is truly magic! Congratulations!
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    You are freakin' rad! Awesome transformation! If you were local, I'd totally hit you up to be my training buddy! LOL Way to go, Mama!
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Amazing ! Well done xx
  • frostytots
    frostytots Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and I love your tattoos!
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on how far you have come. You look like a completely different person, and what a story you have to tell. I don't even know you, but I feel really proud of you and what you have achieved. You are a huge inspiration :flowerforyou:

Wow, you look amazing. Thank you for sharing. Our stories are very similar but I am still in the process of loosing my weight. I to have been divorced for 3 yrs and weighed about 225 when I went thru my divorce. SInce then I have lost here (currently at 187)and there but it started out as revenge. But now I have gotten over him and could care less either way what he thinks of me. Even though it does kinda make me smirk when he tells me how good I look now. lol I am a single mom of two kids, who has her own place and a full time job. So I do what I can to get my exercise in and eat healthy every day. Even if that means cooking two different meals a night and working out at 10 pm after they have gone to bed. Your an inspiration and Thanks again for sharing. It was something I needed to see this morning.
    ^^ You are a huge inspiration as well, you've come a really long way and you sound so dedicated. Well done :flowerforyou:
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation!!
  • mgirl2011
    mgirl2011 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Way to go!!
  • Blessedby2boys
    Blessedby2boys Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ok. This is one of the best success stories I've seen. Ever! The fact that you decided to do it for yourself is inspiring. I've been thinking about my goal weight and the truth is, I only believe I can get to where I was before my first pregnancy, but this tells me that I can be my best and not settle for my previous best. Thank You!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!