This is a photoshop - signed, a graphic artist. (with pics)

Options

Replies

• FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I hate this on fitness magazines. On this one I can't decide if they were add or removing muscle.
    3531183.jpg
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I hate this on fitness magazines. On this one I can't decide if they were add or removing muscle.
    3531183.jpg

lmao I don't think there's one thing on this woman's body they didn't touch. It's funny to me that the boob that's furthest from the camera is damn near twice the size of the closer one. All her muscles have been airbrushed to hell, she looks like 2 dimensional paper doll with a human head pasted on. There's no visible veins, creases, wrinkles, freckles, or pores ANYWHERE. Ridiculous.

ETA: Okay, so her hand looks fairly untouched, actually. But that and her head are the only things that look remotely real.
  • Galathea96
    Galathea96 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Is that her actual head on that body? It seems a bit off.
  • mikecalvillo1
    Options
    So using our new PS spotting skills, who would like to talk about the latest cover of Shape magazine?

rs_293x399-130508100034-634.BSpearsCover.mh.050813.jpg

"drop 10 pounds fast" with photoshop.
    Her boobs are a complete illustration, as well as her stomach, and her face has been so retouched that she looks more like hellen hunt than brittney. Its one giant cartoon.
  • StephTanis
    StephTanis Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Can't. Stop. Reading. Thoroughly enjoying this thread and boosting my own self esteem!
  • sarkazm
    sarkazm Posts: 104
    Options
    Great stff, makes me want to learn ps just so I can mess people up! Lol
  • BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Bumping...this should be presented in high schools across the country...
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    soooo in
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    This is such a good thread!
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I've decided I will no longer try to hide my pores. I have been searching 4ever for something that would give me smooth skin. I've decided that's impossible now.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Bump. I was trying to find this yesterday!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Her arms are different dimensions! Look at the length of each upper arm and forearm! They are all screwed up.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    3531183.jpg

lmao I don't think there's one thing on this woman's body they didn't touch. It's funny to me that the boob that's furthest from the camera is damn near twice the size of the closer one. All her muscles have been airbrushed to hell, she looks like 2 dimensional paper doll with a human head pasted on. There's no visible veins, creases, wrinkles, freckles, or pores ANYWHERE. Ridiculous.

ETA: Okay, so her hand looks fairly untouched, actually. But that and her head are the only things that look remotely real.
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • goldmay
    goldmay Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    r25ksp.jpg

photoshop4.jpg

photoshop5.jpg
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Bump to Follow.
    Excellent thread, just loving it. Every young women should be exposed to the fraud!!!
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Bump for reality check:tongue:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    3531183.jpg

Her boob is the oddest shaped boob I've ever seen, where the top of it is squeezed out the outside edge of her top. Is it sort of shaped like an 8 under there or what? And that squeeze out is about at her armpit level. Freaky. Horror Movie. Boobs.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    So using our new PS spotting skills, who would like to talk about the latest cover of Shape magazine?

rs_293x399-130508100034-634.BSpearsCover.mh.050813.jpg

The weird crease in her lifted arm is odd, it's like here entire body is perfectly smooth, except for that weird crease.

The thing that gets me on all of these are the straps. I have frustrated myself time and again about how my straps on underwear and bikini's cut into my "fat" and wondered why they never just sit on top like I see in the magazines, as I have gotten much firmer. But it's all just lies. They don't actually just sit on top like that for anyone because there is always going to be a layer of fat there, just reduced.