Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred feed back...

Options
2»

Replies

• rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    The only way to improve is to keep doing it.
  • motherbetty
    motherbetty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    30 DS killed my knees and I couldn't continue.
  • jadeyq1
    jadeyq1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    It definitely gets easier :) For me personally I find the first cardio the worst! After the squat and presses I'm totally out of breath and then doing 2 mins of jumping jacks and jump rope straight after is HARD! I am improving though and find that I only miss 30 seconds now of that first 2 mins of cardio. All of the other cardio is fine for me but those squat and presses just kill me for a couple of minutes!
  • oliviabog
    oliviabog Posts: 101
    Options
    I run 2 days on and i day off. I've just started shredding on my running rest day. Its interesting as i feel stronger because its making me utilise lots more muscles and forcing more abdominal strength. I'm not doing it as its intended but after the tenth day ill move to level two etc. I just wouldn't like to attempt it on days where i also run long distance.

thumbs up though!
  • jadeciera
    jadeciera Posts: 3
    Options
    I started 30ds on 04/01 ended on 05/10 and did it every day 6 days a week, to help lose the last 10 lbs of my 40 lb weight lose goal. I did do level two for 20 days because I thought I should probably be able to do the advanced versions before moving on to level 3. when I started I could hardly finish the video. now im doing most of the advanced moves and if not that im at least finishing all reps. to me the level two was the hardest. I saw a difference in my body immediately. and by the time I finished the 30ds, I lost 5 lbs, BUT I went from 41 1/2 in hips to 38in. 14 3/4 upper arms to 14in arms. 32 1/2 in waist line to 31in. and I can see muscles for the first time in my life. every thing is tighter for sure! my advise for this video is DO NO WEIGH YOURSELF!!! take before and after pics and get a tape measurer, because you with be gaining muscle and muscle is more dense than fat, and it will be discouraging. now its off the Ripped in 30 I go!!!