Biggest Pet Peeves

Options
12346»

Replies

• gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I work retail so I have about a million but the main ones are people that like to go in the fitting room a nd leave the clothes they try on wadded in balls on the floor but hang the hangers on the hooks and people who seem to think I'm rainman and can spout prices (complete with tax) on a whim. Also women who have accidents in the fitting room and don't say anything leaving the nasty surprise behind. More than once ive reached down to pick up a garment from the floor only to find its urine soaked. Or worse. So disgusting.

I worked many years in retail and I hear ya!! Or, women will leave their kids' dirty diapers in there. Or, some woman with really nasty perfume will go in there and you won't be able to get rid of that smell for days.
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    - Negative people
    - Fear mongers (guess I should stop watching the news)
    - False sense of entitlement
    - Adults throwing tantrums
  • MjrFatteh
    MjrFatteh Posts: 15
    Options
    Getting hung up on when I call a store.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I don't like my boss. In fact if you are thinking of something for me at Christmas, bring Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d!ckless, hopeless, heartless, fat-*kitten*, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey *kitten* he is! Hallelujah! Holy *kitten*! Where's the Tylenol?
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    People who bring more than 20 items through the express lane at the store when I am behind them

People blocking traffic in the parking lot to wait for someone to load their car and leave so they can get the parking spot, just f'in walk ya lazy bum!

Yes I just got back from the store lol
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I don't like my boss. In fact if you are thinking of something for me at Christmas, bring Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, d!ckless, hopeless, heartless, fat-*kitten*, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey *kitten* he is! Hallelujah! Holy *kitten*! Where's the Tylenol?

You have no class. You left off lily-livered and yellow bellied.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Anyone who overuses the word "like" as in "Like, I'm totally, like, not into that.: AND, any woman (I say this because it is a more common occurrence in women than men) who talks in a nasally, fractured way. If you are unsure of what I mean, you need to listen to Nikki Minaj on American Idol.

Example: "It's sooooo, like, annoying when you talk like thaaaaaaatttttt eh eh eh"

Learn to enunciate and quit whining.
  • JefferyCraft
    JefferyCraft Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Stupid people... I despise stupid people
  • Gunr2147
    Gunr2147 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    All of the less endowed individuals who manage to piss all over the floor in the men's room at the stand up urinals.... TAKE A STEP CLOSER SUNSHINE!!!