From 470 to 390 somethin' in 3.5 months...some pics

Options

Replies

• YolieCreator
    YolieCreator Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You sir are awesome! So happy for you and you look happier too! Keep up the great work!
  • beachlover0103
    beachlover0103 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Beautiful smile! You are a great inspiration to all of us here at mfp...and to your players
    Don't who said this quote but: ,"hard work trumps talent every time"...keep up the great work.
  • amycollene
    amycollene Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring!!! You have to be feeling so great!!! Remarkable progress. You are aglow with happiness... and your smile is beautiful. Keep up the hard work. It is paying off! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • danielhutchins
    danielhutchins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So amazing! You look so happy too. How many calories do you eat on average?

My daily goal is 2,790, but I am most usually in the 1,700-1,900 range. When I exercise I try not to roll the numbers. What I mean is that I don't add the calories to my total and keep eating. I think I've only been over on calories one day since I started, and I'm almost always way under. I try to keep sugar under, which can be tough some days, and my protein is over often...but that isn't such a bad thing. I quit tracking sodium, 'cause it's so dang hard to keep low.

Thanks everybody for the encouragement!
  • fatfriendonadiet
    fatfriendonadiet Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You're doing wonderfully! Great work. :)
  • shmatichka
    shmatichka Posts: 93
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, job well done :)
  • 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look so good!! Your waist gets smaller and smaller and your smile gets bigger and bigger. Very proud of you.
  • Hoosier96
    Hoosier96 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    awesome, keep up the work and keep SMILING!
  • Asiatou
    Asiatou Posts: 2
    Options
    Wooow what a result, good job!!! I started mine at febr 22 this year and lost 10 kilo. Today I'm starting with mfp and hope to lose around 30 kilo till sept. If I follow my daily routine mfp promised I will lost in about five weeks another 10 kilo. So that is my motivation and watching results like yours
  • danielhutchins
    danielhutchins Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning and was at 390.6. So, I count 460 as my start weight here on MFP, because I can quantify it, but I was at LEAST 470 at Christmas, couldn't fit in my size 64 (I think that's the size) slacks. Those slacks are falling off of me now with my belt on the last notch, and it is basically useless at this point as well. My belly still feels huge, the same, to me...and I know that is we humans being mentally weak about ourselves. This summer I'm going to be more assertive with my bicycle riding as well, since I'll have more time. I am a teacher and coach so I will have a bit of free time, after we finish 6:30 AM, workouts with the boys. Have a great day MFP family!
  • zdreamer
    zdreamer Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Incredible job, you can see a big difference. You get smaller and your smile gets bigger in each one.

Couldn't have said it better myself! Congratulations!!!
  • kerilovell23
    kerilovell23 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fantastic stuff! :-)
  • deprek
    deprek Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look great....keep up the good work!
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning and was at 390.6. So, I count 460 as my start weight here on MFP, because I can quantify it, but I was at LEAST 470 at Christmas, couldn't fit in my size 64 (I think that's the size) slacks. Those slacks are falling off of me now with my belt on the last notch, and it is basically useless at this point as well. My belly still feels huge, the same, to me...and I know that is we humans being mentally weak about ourselves. This summer I'm going to be more assertive with my bicycle riding as well, since I'll have more time. I am a teacher and coach so I will have a bit of free time, after we finish 6:30 AM, workouts with the boys. Have a great day MFP family!

When did your friends and coworkers started to notice your weightloss? After how many pounds did people start to notice? ( other than your family ).
  • misstflowers
    misstflowers Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! congratulations on the obvious result of your hard work and dedication. I am so happy for you. You have just inspired me to get back on track. :D
    -Teresa
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Wooow what a result, good job!!! I started mine at febr 22 this year and lost 10 kilo. Today I'm starting with mfp and hope to lose around 30 kilo till sept. If I follow my daily routine mfp promised I will lost in about five weeks another 10 kilo. So that is my motivation and watching results like yours

Are you really naked in your profile pic??
  • xxempress
    xxempress Posts: 122
    Options
    So damn awesome!!! Keep up the great work man!
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the amazing work!
  • Tamm04
    Tamm04 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    LOVE the smile! You and your family must be so proud. Keep on going! We're all rooting you on.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!