Littlest Losers (Week 5)

Options

Replies

• monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    happy wednesday all

ive had a fab day hubby took me to pictures to see twilight eclipse fantastic love dit and i avoide dpopcorn and well all the junk really just had a coffee

water 8 glasses
    exercise 40mins slow walking
    fruit veggies 8 portions
  • monkeysmum
    Options
    happy thursday all

today is my 100day log into MFP cant quite believe i bene doing this for that long already but 100 days 16lbs lost 14lbs to go it can only get easier
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    ive been on holiday for the last two weeks which explains the 1lb increase but its since gone and i am back to 110 :)
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Haven't done a structured workout since Monday. My husband is gone fishing this week, so that leaves me with the two kiddos and I just haven't found the time/energy to get my exercise in. Tomorrow is my son's 10th birthday and we're having his party tonight, of course, he requested pizza :noway:

Doing great with my water though :tongue:
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    UGH!!! TOM is back!! I am soo bloated and just feel, yucky :sick: I have a feeling I'm not going to like my results on the scale tomorrow,but hopefully I can make up for it by next weeks weigh in! Hope everyone is doing well this week!!:flowerforyou:
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Down 2.....136.5! Yippee:)
  • monkeysmum
    Options
    happy fridays

weight 134 gained 2lbs erghhhh but not a total loss i could have gained the 4 back i lost last week hope you all have nicer scales than mine
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    omg!!!!! im up to 119 from 117.5 lol WHAT HAPPENED????????

alright its ok.. im seriously ok with anything around the 120 but i want to tone up. so i have decreased cardio because im doing loads of strength training.. bad idea, i should do BOTH!

ehh... more cardio this week. and another thing ive been doing is eating LOADS of fruits and LESS protein. and have gotten all my carbs from veg and fruit lately.... i should go back to my old, balanced diet =/

119 here.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    back down to 144 again... :flowerforyou:
  • mshay05
    mshay05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    TGIF! I am back down this week @ 150.2. Now if I can just break the 150's that would be great!
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    UGH!! I'm up to 151.2!! A gain of 2.2 lbs! What's up with that!!????
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hello Losers,

I am down Yippie!!! 128 even!!! I will take it!!!! I fell really good. I did day 60 of Power 90 Sculpt 5/6!!! My hubbie to be will take pictures tomorrow for the comparison to day 1 and day 30. My challenge today is we are going to the Zepher's game tonight, and we are going to eat before, so I have to make a really healthy but filling choice at dinner so that I am not tempted with all the stadium delights!!!! But, I am allowing for a beer at the game vs. wine at dinner. (I know that wine is better but ....)

Hope everyone is having a great day and a good weigh-in!!!!
  • shellee9tj
    Options
    Went up a little I am 153 today, could've been worse, hope to see a better result next Friday! Have a good weekend everyone!!:bigsmile:
  • shellee9tj
    Options
    I have been yoyoing as well....it's very frustrating :grumble: but I'm sure it will even out for you!! Keep up the hard work, you have been rockin' it!!:flowerforyou:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I have been yoyoing as well....it's very frustrating :grumble: but I'm sure it will even out for you!! Keep up the hard work, you have been rockin' it!!:flowerforyou:

• kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Bummer stayed the same at 129. Was down a little earlier in the week but bounced back up.
    Have a great weekend all!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Hey losers-

Weighed in this week at 153.8 :bigsmile: Down from 156.4 last week... so, I'm down 2.6 pounds :bigsmile:

I know I"m not real talkative during the week, hope that's ok that I still am checking in on weekends..
  • monkeysmum
    Options
    Not good my laptop broke iPod is bad for filling in foods argghhh hope everyone having better day than me
  • monkeysmum
    Options
    Happy Monday all do we have a week 6 thread yet? Stillno laptop at mine it not good
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am weighing in at 143.5 :sad: But I've been eating terrible and not getting my exercise in, so I have no one to blame but myself.

Today I am refocusing and am going to get back on track!