Pets!!!!

Options
Mmmmona
Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
Tell us about your pets. Names, ages, breeds, personalities, pictures...

I have a 1 1/2 year old Saint Bernard named Zeus and a 2 year old bat **** crazy German Shepherd named Pandora. I also have three cats: Hobbes (a Bengal), Bear and Rudy.

I have pictures but I don't know how to put them in here.

Replies

• sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    My baby went missing on the second.
  • emgs52
    emgs52 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have a pom/chi thats 3,a border collie thats 14,and a cat thats 16
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Two cats - both 11years old and a black bunny rabbit who's 3 and a 1/2!:smile:
  • Txgirl1204
    Txgirl1204 Posts: 37
    Options
    We have two dogs...a border collie/lab mix named Georgia and a Great Pyranese/lab mix name Dixie. We also have an orange tabby name Patrick. And six chickens :) (Plus 4 kids and a husband...lol)
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I have 3 dogs Lola a female boxer who is 4 years old. Tootsie chihauhau/pug she is 1 year old, Talli who is 4 years old she is a boxer/cocker spaniel and I have 2 cats both of them are 4 year old one male Garfield and one female Boots! I have pictures of some in my profile.
  • tlab827
    tlab827 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have a 90 lb black German Shepherd named Porter, hes 2 1/2 and a 45 lb black lab/pitt mix, Penny, we found her in Louisiana so I have no clue how old. I love these dogs more than my family members. It doesnt matter how tired or lazy I am, they need their hour long daily walks, so I credit them for keeping me healthy and in shape.

My favorite part of my weekends are our long hikes or walks.

I would up load one of the million pictures I have of them but I have no idea how to do it.
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I have a 13yo black cat, Heidi, a 6 year old B&W tuxedo named Marco, a 5 yo black cat named Isis, a 3 year old tuxedo named Felix, and a 4yo beagle mix named Cody.

Isis loves dogs, Cody is afraid of cats. They are all crazy, and funny, and irreplaceable.
  • Mmmmona
    Options
    We have two dogs...a border collie/lab mix named Georgia and a Great Pyranese/lab mix name Dixie. We also have an orange tabby name Patrick. And six chickens :) (Plus 4 kids and a husband...lol)

Chickens?!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry, I know how that feels. I lost a little jack russell female to a coyote.

But my survivors:
    GSP named Charlie, 3 years old. Perfectly healthy and he makes sure I walk everyday or he goes insane.
    Jack Russell male named Jake, 10 years old. Has Cushings, is obese despite very specific diet but still doing well despite it.

Next dog, long in the future:
    Black Russian Terrier

Morgan/Arabian Horse named Ezra
    Two mini companion horses named Little Dorrit and Little D*ckens.
    Five chickens with no names except "the girls".

Edit: Wow, they edited out D*ckens... named after Charles D*ckens... silly.
  • JennieCakes72
    JennieCakes72 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Two puppies that are about 7 months old - Red Bone Coon Hounds named Gronk and Gidget. And one 8 year old cat named Matty, which is short for Matilda.
  • Mmmmona
    Options

I hope you find him/her.
  • azpoppy
    azpoppy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a female Australian Shepherd (red merle) named Ruby who is almost three and a male English Shepherd (tri-color) named Mahoney who is about four (we don't know exactly because we adopted him from rescue and he was picked up as a stray). She is a bit neurotic and he is a mellow and loving guy. Her nickname is Piggy-pig because she grunts just like a pig when she wants something from you (like a treat or her breakfast).
  • JayTeeEs
    JayTeeEs Posts: 36
    Options
    The wife and I have a 6 year old Chi/Rat Terrier mix named Penny. I call her Penners. She's the Pen Pen Penneroo! She's a good little dog. My wife found her on the side of Hollywood Blvd. a few years ago while living in LA. Couldn't locate the owner so we took her in.

Only draw back is she has excited pee syndrome. That's what i call it anyways. You know when they are so damn excited they just pee. I can deal with it though.

No pics but that's my pup.
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My first doggie ever!!! His name is Toro, Mini Dachshund and 2 years old...He is not a normal dachshund, he is potty trained, loves his cage and LOVES kids...kids in my neighborhood come over to play with my dog! He also can sit, lay down, roll over, shake, high five and play dead...very talented and I love him haha! (sometimes more than my hubby haha)
  • Txgirl1204
    Txgirl1204 Posts: 37
    Options
    Yes we are expecting fresh eggs soon!! I live in the country :)
  • shapeup52
    shapeup52 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a great dane/pitt mix named sketch and a cat named scruff. Both are great!! Sketch is a 95lb lap dog snuggler and if my cat is hungry he will let you know by biting your toes. :) They really are my little loves and sketch is a great running partner :)
  • SaraNicoleWilliams
    SaraNicoleWilliams Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've got a (thankfully small) Great Pyrenees named Leif, he's going to be 4 this summer. I also have two cats, Luna, the momma cat, and Akela, her baby. They're 6 and 5 respectively.
  • misanthropist319
    Options
    I have two boy cats (Noodle - 4 and Oscar - 2) and two girl dogs (Lily - 2.5 pit mix and Petunia - 3 lab/pit mix).
    I'm a cat person but my husband is a dog person.
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    My killer feline Snickers and her most recent catch (a baby bunny) and her canine companion Abby, who recently passed away last month. RIP Abbey.

2yvs8y9.png

do9rnp.jpg
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    <--- our baby :) In this picture she's 6 months old. Her name is Penny and she's a Hungarian Vizsla. Full of energy...will basically be a puppy for life, and a complete lover :) they're called velcro vizslas because they always need to be near you. :) GREAT family dog if you have lots of land where they can run.