:wink: Any cheaters in our midst?
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    :wink: Any cheaters in our midst?
  • kiragami
    kiragami Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    No cheating for me! I've now gotten used to not looking at the scale. :laugh:
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    I haven't been cheating, but I have a feeling I will still be disappointed when I weigh myself August 1st. I can't believe July is almost over, the days have really gotten away from me...

I think I might make weighing myself on the first of the month my new thing. I'm finally crawling back on the wagon and I don't want to continually be discouraged by numbers - those small weigh-ins add up!
  • Becky_Boop
    Becky_Boop Posts: 96
    Options
    I weighed myself early, because Fridays always used to be my weigh-in day, so it was either today or a week away. I lost 6lbs!
    I cheated once. The day I went on holiday last sunday, but I was the same then as at the start of the month!
    I think I may repeat this next month, but less strictly =)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    I haven't been cheating, but I have a feeling I will still be disappointed when I weigh myself August 1st. I can't believe July is almost over, the days have really gotten away from me...

I think I might make weighing myself on the first of the month my new thing. I'm finally crawling back on the wagon and I don't want to continually be discouraged by numbers - those small weigh-ins add up!

:) Hi there... just wanted to thank you for starting this thread.:flowerforyou: I will admit - I cheated (twice). Once on the day I asked if there were any cheaters in our midst, (fully expecting to get called out.) :wink: Then again yesterday, thinking that it's more or less the end of the month already.:laugh:

The verdict is.... I lost .8 of a lb. What I learned is that I think I CAN trust myself to some degree. (Part of me worries that if I don't keep tabs, I'll get a little too comfy and will start gaining without realizing it). It was also very liberating not to be thinking about it daily.

I'm going to try this challenge again. Maybe i can make it (mostly) through August?
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    I weighed myself early, because Fridays always used to be my weigh-in day, so it was either today or a week away. I lost 6lbs!
    I cheated once. The day I went on holiday last sunday, but I was the same then as at the start of the month!
    I think I may repeat this next month, but less strictly =)

Wow - that's AWESOME! Congratulations on losing 6 lbs! Seems like this has been a very successful experiment. Good for you.:flowerforyou:
  • kiragami
    kiragami Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I didn't cheat and I didn't lose any weight but on the upside...I didn't gain any either :ohwell: