5'5 & 5'6 women what is your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• dognamedpig
    dognamedpig Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    5'5" Goal 180. I'll re-evaluate when I get there. (I was 180ish when I graduated highschool 15 years ago and it's a good goal for me.)
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Mine was 140 but I weight now 128. Not looking to lose anymore weight just body fat is my main goal. I want to have a body fat of 20% right now that I know of I'm at 21.7%. I think I could be there within the next couple months.
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Mine was 140 but I weigh now 128. Not looking to lose anymore weight just body fat is my main goal. I want to have a body fat of 20% right now that I know of I'm at 21.7%. I think I could be there within the next couple months.
  • reenasamaan
    reenasamaan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I think you'll know you've reached your goal when you get there! I'm 5'5", small framed. I started off at 165 lbs with a goal of 140. Reached that, and then said 130. Reached that and then 127. Reached that and said 117. It's been a year and I've been sitting comfortably at 125. I wear a size 4 and can sometimes fit into a size 2 - that was a realization for me, that "why would I want to be smaller than that??" So I've been focused on building muscle instead and taking measurements. I highly recommend if you haven't already to incorporate strength training -I wish I had sooner! Nobody knows the number on the scale but understood, you need a way to compare and measure progress.

Good luck!
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and I am waiting until I get to 160 to set a goal weight. I don't think I want to go too much below that.
  • emmayerle
    emmayerle Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 5'5 and would like to weigh 130. Got up to my highest weight @ 160 lost 6 lbs the first week, but haven't been able to lose anything for the last two weeks. Trying to cut out all alcoholic beverges this week! :)
  • LB2812
    LB2812 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I"m about 5'5" ish and 30 also... currently about 137lbs and a size 10 jeans on average... I would like to be a size or 2 smaller... so about 125-130. My body seems to like to hover around where it is, and honestly my real goal right now is just to stay here and not gain weight again :P
  • dannatona
    dannatona Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft6, my goal weight is 140lbs (give or take). I haven't been at that weight since I was 17, so I don't know how my body will look now. It really depends on your own personal preference, as long as you're healthy.
  • jsquash
    jsquash Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and weigh 150. I would like to get to 140-135, but it's very tough!
  • dfurton83
    dfurton83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 5". When I first started out at 196 lbs my goal weight was 145. I have since passed that goal and am resting comfortably at 135 lbs size 5 or 6 pants, I would like to lose another 8 to 10 lbs but will be happy where I am at.

My goal was to be in the best shape of my life by 30 years old, I will turn 30 this Thursday the 16th and I am at the weight I was when I met my boyfriend 15 years ago. I am in better all around shape thanks to his nagging and judging the way I looked other wise I would still be morbidly obese!! As a matter of fact we are both in the best shape of our lives by my 30th birthday!!!
  • LeeshLove
    LeeshLove Posts: 197
    Options
    I am 5'5 and my goal is 140lbs. Seems to be my body's happy weight.
  • DanielleRae86
    DanielleRae86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my original goal was 135 (what I weighed when I entered college). However, because I'm working out 5 days a week and have gained a TON of muscle, 135 is an impossibility for me! (Muscle weighs more than fat!)

I took into account my body fat % which told me I had 125lbs of lean weight and the rest is fat. If I'm shooting for a 20% body fat percentage (something I would love to achieve and would put me in the "athletic" category), I wouldn't weigh less than 155. It was a HARD pill to swallow, but having realistic goals is so necessary. Every woman is built differently!
  • Annerk1
    Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6.5". My goal is to fit into a size 6 with room to spare. That should be about 127 pounds, but who knows--I've been building muscle (I can see it in certain parts of my body) as I've been losing fat, so I don't know what the scale will say when I get there.
  • reginadelmundo
    Options
    My doctor recommended 160 as a goal weight for me.
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    165lbs and a size 10. I"m currently 185lbs and a size 12, so my weight goal may change. I just want to be a size 10 because anything smaller than that doesn't look good on me due to my build. My profile pic is me at 169lbs and a size 10 last year.
  • amandaleigh_
    Options
    I'm 5'5'', 28 years old and my goal weight is 135 -- which is CRAZY for me to even believe because like others, I've always set small goals. NEVER did I ever say when I was 235 pounds that I wanted to be that small. I took it in strides. I just want to be under 200, then I just want to be under 190, then I just want to be 175, then I just want to be 150. And I've passed all of those goals.

I'm sitting at 146 and while pretty content, I know I could get to 135. Plus, then I'd have lost 100 pounds even, so it's a little incentive. ;-)
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal weight is 145-150.
  • makenoexcuses
    makenoexcuses Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 years old and currently 5'5.5 and 135 pounds, my goal weight is 118. But in all honesty, I will be comfortable with whatever weight-- it mainly depends on the fact when my face starts to slim which it hasn't.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5'' and my goal weight is 145. I'll adjust as I get closer. I don;t have a weight goal as much as a visual body composition goal.
  • traceyl38
    traceyl38 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 43 and 5'5" and my goal is 145 - 150.