Options

Replies

• ThoseLittleCats
    Options
    cod liver oil
  • fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm totes picky about food and it absolutely cannot touch. Divided plates are my friend.

It's a wonder I ever became so fricken obese.
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Pineapple and beets
  • tlab827
    tlab827 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You Brussel Sprouts haters are CRAZY! I could live off those yummy little green balls!
    ^^^ this! I can eat those little babies by a ton!!!! yum yum yum!
    I absolutely LOVE them too!
    Brussel Sprouts = Veggie Candy!

You people are making me rethink my position on brussels sprouts.

My brother and I used to call them "little cow brains". I admit that I haven't tried them in years but I think the fact that my dad got a good deal on about 50#s of them frozen when I was a kid put me off of them. /sigh I'll have to give them another shot though. I used to hate broccoli and now it's one of my favorites.

Give them another shot!

I wont try and get anyone on the beet wagon with me but I do love me a nice beet salad with goat cheese and candied walnuts.
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You Brussel Sprouts haters are CRAZY! I could live off those yummy little green balls!

The magic is in the way you make them! The mushy, soggy sprouts should be illegal.

The best is to roast them in the oven with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
    Or pan sautee them with olive oil, garlic and white miso - SO delicious!
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I enjoy most foods except for veggies in their raw form... Don't understand how people enjoy salads only consisting of vegetables and no sauces... Basically goats eating grass :blushing:

Also something that also makes me gag is the bones (spine) of chickens ... When my mum makes a curry with chicken the bones of the whole carcass is put there... Shame I unknowingly pick the crappy sections where you can feel the vertebrates *cringe* :embarassed:
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Shell Fish
    Lima Beans
    Navy Beans
    Pork Rinds
    Flamin' Hot anything
  • jorge_007
    jorge_007 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    1. bacon
    2. ham
    3. most cheeses
    4. soda (if that counts)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Anything Mexican with the sole exception of fried ice cream
    Macaroni and cheese
    Mayo
    Pop Tarts, toaster strudel, and their clones
    Cold pasta salad
    Tuna
    Ground turkey
    Okra
    Orange plastic "American" cheese

Those are things so repulsive I wouldn't eat them even with a gun held to my head.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    You can't get any nastier than chitlins!!!!!!!!!! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

20100111-nastybits-chitterlings.jpg
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese, saurkraut, sour cream, cheddar.......basically any cheese (lactose intolerant).

Asparagus, Brussel sprouts bleck!
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Anything Mexican with the sole exception of fried ice cream
    Macaroni and cheese
    Mayo
    Pop Tarts, toaster strudel, and their clones
    Cold pasta salad
    Tuna
    Ground turkey
    Okra
    Orange plastic "American" cheese

Those are things so repulsive I wouldn't eat them even with a gun held to my head.
  • MelsAuntie
    Options
    I refuse to eat mushrooms, brussel sprouts, pork, steaks, red peppers, yogurt, oysters, gmos, and processed cheese (because those are all nasty)

Mushrooms, Brussells sprouts, pork, steak, yogurt and oysters are all huge favorites of mine, although red peppers must be sweet, not hot. How can ANYBODY not love rare beef steak???? The mind boggles.
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    what????? some of the worlds greatest foods!!! daaammmmnnnnnnnnn
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Cheese cake, cottage cheese, sour cream. Anything that is a solid that isn't solid.
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Red meat, which is a shame as I'm told that I cook great steaks, burgers, etc. Ever since I was a kid, I wasn't a fan of the flavor.
  • MelsAuntie
    Options
    parsnips

they made me heave when I smell them

So, so good as curried parsnip soup; I have friends who beg me for that. Thick rich velvety sweet buttered parsnips, as a soup, with the added delight of curry.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options

My brother and I used to call them "little cow brains". I admit that I haven't tried them in years but I think the fact that my dad got a good deal on about 50#s of them frozen when I was a kid put me off of them. /sigh I'll have to give them another shot though. I used to hate broccoli and now it's one of my favorites.

Give them another shot!

I wont try and get anyone on the beet wagon with me but I do love me a nice beet salad with goat cheese and candied walnuts.

Bleck, nope, no brussel sprouts for me. I could eat brocolli for days though.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I refuse to eat mushrooms, brussel sprouts, pork, steaks, red peppers, yogurt, oysters, gmos, and processed cheese (because those are all nasty)

Mushrooms, Brussells sprouts, pork, steak, yogurt and oysters are all huge favorites of mine, although red peppers must be sweet, not hot. How can ANYBODY not love rare beef steak???? The mind boggles.

Rare steak is gross! Sorry lol
  • spuds1316
    spuds1316 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I totally hate mayo. Disgusting stuff.