Weight Loss Challenge- Join us!

Options

Replies

• goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Good morning all! Great job on the losses so far!! I had a great week! Three days running is what did it, I think!

I am 180.6 as of this morning!! Can't wait to get into the 170's!!
  • pchristie
    pchristie Posts: 38
    Options
    :happy: Congrats to you all! I am also down 4 pounds to 136. I am so excited to finally be moving in the right direction. I was worried because I wasn't able to run at all due to a humongous blister on my foot. I just wanted to mention something that I thought was really interesting. So, before I joined this group I was running 6 miles a day burning at least 600 calories and watching what I ate. I was struggling so much with losing even a pound. This week, I couldn't run so I did hip hop abs every day alternating from the fat burning and total toning level 2. These are both high impact aerobic workouts, but definately way easier than running 6 miles and I only burned about half the calories, but I worked all of my muscles and included toning. I also went for bike rides when I could, mowed the lawn, cleaned, and all around tried to stay active, but didn't do nearly the intense activity I did before with the running. I lost weight. I am going to start running again today because I have a 10K coming up this weekend and I need to be ready because it's a challenging course and it may be hot because of the time of year, but I am definately going to continue with the all over body toning because that is what seems to work for me. I just thought it was really interesting. Lets all keep up the good work
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    God morning guys it looks like we are off to a fantastic start great job on all the weight losses that is wonderful. I am down 3.2 from last Friday way in!!

So it's:

SW 164.4
    CW 161.2
    GW 135

I actually saw 159.6 on the scale a few days ago but TOM has come and taken that away so I am still grateful for the lost I had a hardcore week and it definitely paid off!!
  • areid074
    areid074 Posts: 4
    Options
    Goodmorning, my weight is 200lbs today, so I only lost 1 lb this week. I am very disappointed because I worked out and stayed under my calorie intake. I guess I have to push harder for next week.

SW: 201
    CW: 200
    GW: 150
  • wuwuwewe
    wuwuwewe Posts: 11
    Options
    Good Morning every one my weight today was 142.7
  • trendely87
    trendely87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good Job everyone. I only lost half a pound but im happy because my week started out bad and only got better Wednesday. This next week i am going to focus more on exercise.
  • Sbozek123
    Sbozek123 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Woo -Hoo Today is already looking good - the sun is shining here, my boys are heading out to play, and my weigh in was great!

SW - 226.5
    Last week - 203.5
    CW - 201!

I can almost see that 2 dissapearing forever! 190's here I come!
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    I'm down to 188
  • shelsab
    shelsab Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone!!!!

My weight this week is 180.8! YAY for almost 2 lbs lost. But the fitness bootcamp I am doing for 2 weeks is killing me! But in an awesome way! Keep going strong everyone!!
  • jlcanon
    jlcanon Posts: 21
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I just discovered your group and if you will have me I would love to join. My name is Jennifer and I am a gym monkey and I love to workout...most days anyways. I am a personal trainer who lost her way for a little bit and needs to get back into tip top shape. I love to motivate and be motivated by people who are in the same weight loss boat I am in. I am one of those people who literally has to bust my butt in the gym. Weight likes to stay on me for some reason.
    I look forward to being inspired by all of you and I hope you all have a wonderful day!
  • gchick64
    gchick64 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    at least i didn't gain :)

sw 138
    cw 138
  • jaci232
    jaci232 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    weighing in at 159.5, a .5 loss from last week...a loss is a loss i guess!
  • LaurenH2010
    Options
    Good Afternoon ladies! Congratulations to everyone it is looking awesome. Let's not get discouraged with what we DIDN'T lose but celebrate what we DID lose :happy:

SW 130
    CW 128

Thanks for everyone's encouragement, this is an awesome group
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,003 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this group? I am a sahm of 7 but only 3 still at home. I gained alot of weight due to health issues and now want to try to get some of it off. I can use all the motivation and encouragement I can get

my current weight is 248
    my goal weigh is 145
  • zenzoes
    zenzoes Posts: 187
    Options
    I too would love to join :) I am 32, new to the site, been losing for a little four weeks now. I have Primary Progressive MS and am working on getting to the healthiest I can be. I quit smoking 2 1/2 years ago. Now this is my time to tackle my weight. I struggle with fatigue, so having the extra weight off will help some. I want to know I am the healthiest I can be as my disease progresses and know I did and am doing everything in my power. Am I too late to join up with you all?

Heaviest weight 200
    Current weight 188.8
    Goal weight 144
  • deborahmechelle
    Options
    hiya would love to join your group hope not to late new to this site weight 238 today just started to join gym so good luck ladies we can all do it my goal is to lose 20ib by october as i fancy dress party for daughters 18th i batgirl lol and get to 168lb and be happy and healthy x
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    So sucked it up and weighed again today after girls night last night and... still 135.0 down from 135.8. I'm saying that makes it real, <1lb or not! :)
  • christina_255
    Options
    wow i have alot to do tomorrow!!!! lol congrats to all
  • Rachael
    Rachael Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I've been so excited to weigh in, but almost forgot to post. I lost one lb this week, down to 178. I'll take it!

Congratulations everyone! Keep up the good work!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I had a great workout week with fatburster on Sunday, the elliptical and treadmill totalling 50 mins Tuesday, 1 hour on the elliptical on Wednesday, Zumba Thursday, and after Zumba I did 20 mins on the treadmill and 20 mins on the elliptical and did some weights. I took Monday and today off from exercise ate well and lost nothing. However; some dress slacks that I wore last week were a lot looser this week and also, I can see some toning going on quite a bit in the thighs and arms.

Congratulations to all that: Lost weight, maintained, toned up, encouraged someone and exercised!