Help!! Do I weat this bikini or not????

Options

Replies

• msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I personally believe a tankini should never be worn in Vegas.......

That said, you look great in the bikini, so WEAR IT.

Wheneven I'm feeling self conscious about wearing a bikini I'll have a couple drinks and suddenly I'm the hottest girl in the room! :laugh:

^^ QFT! lol
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    By the way, Op, I LOVE your hair in your current profile picture!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Stop fishing. Damn near everyone on here is going to say yes and the ones that say no will be lynched by the mob for "possibly damaging your self confidence".

Have you nothing more interesting to do with your time, than post, just for the sake of being unpleasant?
  • WakkoW
    WakkoW Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I think it looks like it fits you well now.

But if you lose another 10-15 pounds, it might be too big. You would be surprised at how much of a difference 10-15 pounds would make at your current size.

Anyway, good luck and have fun!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    No one will say anything - you won't be 'that girl'. If you like it, wear it. If you'll be self conscious wear something else. Have fun.

If I were mixed, I'd either wear it in the water and a coverup on the beach or I'd wear a tankini, just because I want to run and eat and to pull in my tummy.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I almost always favor tankinis, so I'd go with the tankini. I just find them overall more flattering. On the flip side, that suit is so fun and cute, and I get that most people don't share my hang up about bikinis, so rock it if you like it. Food for thought: many men wear swim trunks with no shirt no matter what size they are (and yes, I know there are people of any gender who wear shirts due to self-consciousness). If they don't have to ask if they have swim trunk ready bodies, then neither do we need to ask for bikinis. :flowerforyou:

(I personally prefer to wear little swim shorts and a tankini over swim bottoms regardless of my figure so take my opinions with a big chunk of salt.)
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I think it looks like it fits you well now.

But if you lose another 10-15 pounds, it might be too big. You would be surprised at how much of a difference 10-15 pounds would make at your current size.

Anyway, good luck and have fun!

This is true. I can't even shoot my progress pictures in the same tankini I originally started with nor even the bikini I started after that! I haven't lost huge amounts of weight here either.
  • User819
    User819 Posts: 271
    Options
    Look Damn good. Go for it.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Not....too much material!
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I think it looks good!!! But having been in the same spot. . . if your feeling uncomfortable bring the tankini you want to spend time having fun and being comfortable!!!!
    [/quote

This....... take the tankini, just in case. How many times have I worn something and got somewhere and then spent the whole time uncomfortable ?? ALOT !! Better safe then sorry.

PS Iooks good.
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Wear it. My husband thinks tankinis draw attention to problem areas. (I don't necessarily agree, but there you go).
  • kayla7jackson
    Options
    I say wear it but only if your going to be confident in it, I know some heavier girls and they wear bikinis all the time and look good because they are confident, me on the other hand...if I put one on I would want to hide and I would be awkward. :) Take the tankini with you, try out the bikini and if you arent comfortable switch.
  • abigailtabby
    Options
    Go for it! It looks good - take the tankini too just in case you feel uncomfortable. The important thing is for you to relax and have a good time! Enjoy!
  • Bibianna2012
    Bibianna2012 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I think you look great and youve worked so hard, so why not enjoy being in that bikini!! If you want, get a little sarong to tie around your waist.. that way if you are a tad bit uncomfortable walking around you can have a little cover up on... you can get a sheer one so you can still get some sun..
  • BrokenGirl82
    Options
    I you feel comfortable in it ROCK it!! I personally think you look GREAT! but its up to you~
  • GaryMerr
    GaryMerr Posts: 13
    Options
    You gotta wear it, enjoy!
  • icmuse
    icmuse Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful in that bikini! Wear it!
  • BrokenGirl82
    Options
    im a bigger girl 250lbs and I rock it out .. ofcourse mine covers a bit more than this one .. maybe one day ill be ble to rock one like hers!
  • Maris_Swan
    Maris_Swan Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Wear it..you've earned it!
  • didntfeelcreativetoday
    Options
    Honestly you can wear the bikini. You can see the whole bikini when its on your body so you will NOT get the Oh HELL No, she shouldnt be wearing that! Just like everyone else. Be confident and have a blast. Remember what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Have fun.