20 sizes down.

Options
124»

Replies

• barbz2119
    barbz2119 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and so much younger! Well done you are a real inspiration.
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Just look at yourself in the mirror today and say SO MANY PEOPLE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!! Have a great day and thank you for sharing this!
  • Roger_Vaughn
    Roger_Vaughn Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congrats... STUNNING!
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fabulous! Great job!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I love these transformations where you start with one person and end up with someone totally different (looks wise). Absolutely fantastic. You look amazing and 20, yes I said 20, years younger! Thank you for the inspiration. And that black and white dress is so adorable on you.
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look like a new person.
  • lb_song
    lb_song Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look awesome!

A little off-topic, but what is your dog's name? I'm assuming that's him/her in your tracker?! I *love* bulldogs!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Amazing amazing amazing! You look SO awesome and SO MUCH YOUNGER! Love it! Keep up the great work!
  • gracefullyjenn7
    gracefullyjenn7 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    so awesome and such an inspiration
  • jacque930
    jacque930 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    OBLIGATORY NEW PHOTOS WITH BARNACLE:

3af8516a-110f-4480-a7e6-f89eb564eb9c_zpsba1a6cfd.jpg
    e6c3a9b3-bd5d-4d83-8049-3c7c39566299_zps6cea8251.jpg

He puts up with a lot.

What a fabulous job you have done for yourself. You look great and I bet you feel great as well! I love your kitty pictures.. I have a few of my own and they are wonderful.

Thanks for sharing the progress pictures.. it is always great to see successes and know that if they can do it.. then I can do it as well!!

I have done it but I just need to slim a bit more and work out with some weights in order to obtain some definition that I desire. Round will not firm itself..

Thanks again for sharing!
  • ruwise
    ruwise Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work. You look amazing and are such an inspiration. I didn't feel like exercising today but after seeing your photos I'm right back to it.
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    You are so adorable! Congratulations on the new you!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on a job well done!
  • Cacoates90
    Cacoates90 Posts: 62
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!! You look incredible!!!
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    LOVE the pink dress in the mirror shot...you look like YOU there. Feminine and beautiful.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap! You don't even look like the same person! Wonderful work! Your efforts have been rewarded BIG TIME! xo
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look Amazing!! Congrats on all your hard work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!