What are women competeing for?

Options
13»

Replies

• AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Men compete too. Get over it.

Ay, there's the rub!! Women don't get over it. We don't let things go. Men do, perhaps we should learn to!
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    I don't want to compete against pretty women. What does it matter who's prettier/better/faster/sexier? It doesn't.

Also, I just like to hang out with hot chicks.

why not? You're pretty. Also, I don't compete, but I love that pic, OP! I saw it in the catty women thread, too. “Compete with yourself. There is no reason to be jealous of anyone else. I say we congratulate and motivate, rather than hate.” ~ Bry Allen

Aw! Thanks for saying I was pretty! And congratulations on having a rockin' body!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Guys compete all the time too.

True

Just because we had a blood drive a few weeks ago and had some unhealthy competition regarding who could give blood faster...I mean, there is a line. We just haven't found it yet. :)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I don't want to compete against pretty women. What does it matter who's prettier/better/faster/sexier? It doesn't.

Also, I just like to hang out with hot chicks.

why not? You're pretty. Also, I don't compete, but I love that pic, OP! I saw it in the catty women thread, too. “Compete with yourself. There is no reason to be jealous of anyone else. I say we congratulate and motivate, rather than hate.” ~ Bry Allen

Aw! Thanks for saying I was pretty! And congratulations on having a rockin' body!

:blushing: thank ya, kindly!
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    in
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Maybe the competition gets out of hand from time to time but how boring would it be if there was NEVER any competition. I prefer an interesting world with hiccups than an utterly dull one.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I don't compete.

We are all awesome. At the same time. All of us.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    What I learned today:

It's catty, not caddy.

Thank you.

I had a female caddy once, and she was not catty at all.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I don't compete.

I already won.

*Sorry, couldn't help myself.*
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    WELL HELLO!!!! It is in our genetic make up!

SELECTIVE BREEDING. Same reason why the fanciest most colorful birds get the most action.

At the end of the day, we're still animals and whatever *****y competitiveness we all have in us defines our species.
  • Mmmmona
    Mmmmona Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    2whm9as.jpg
  • jamk1446
    jamk1446 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    At the end of the day, we're still animals and whatever *****y competitiveness we all have in us defines our species.

This seems a sad way to define our sex much less our species. I'd rather say we were defined by our ability to feel love, friendship and compassion.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    It's survival of the fittest, in the purist sense. The female who can attract the best male (and vice versa) will be the most likely to survive another generation. Take some animal behavior classes, you will see the same thing from birds, monkeys, and even spiders.
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    You only compete if you can't stand out on your own. I don't compete with anyone other than myself because I don't feel anyone else is taking my limelight.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I don't.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend play a game when we go out. It's called who can pick up the most chicks. That's the only competition I'm into