Tattoos, Piercings and Stretched Ears, Oh my!

Options
I've seen quite a few beautiful women on MFP with wicked ink.
I've also seen a few men with some bad-azz artwork done.

Body modifications are my thing.
They get me more excited than a 10 year old boy who opens up a gaming console for Christmas.. (I'm also that little boy. Big gamer here.)

I'm curious, what do you have done? How much of it?

I have my eyebrow, lip, and tongue pierced.. My ears are stretched to a 2g, and I use Buffalo Pincher Acrylics..

Pictures are welcome...

Also, if you're against body modifications, sorry to say but
nopower_zpsb826570c.png

Replies

• kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I used to have 8mm (0 gauge) stretched ears, and I currently have my - daith, scaffold/industrial, tragus, rook, navel pierced. :-)

207831_1590644017607_4442960_n.jpg
  • DeafLeapard
    DeafLeapard Posts: 76
    Options
    I used to have 8mm (0 gauge) stretched ears, and I currently have my - daith, scaffold/industrial, tragus, rook, navel pierced. :-)

I can definitely dig that.
  • kellehbeans
    Options

I can definitely dig that.

Just digging out some photos.. I've only found one of my rook.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I've taken almost all of my piercing out.... I have had (at various points) x4 ears, navel, nose and tongue.

Sticking with the tattoos now :laugh: I have a half sleeve (koi), various things on my back (tramp stamp, stars WoT symbol), song lyrics on my ribs and wrist, stars on the other wrist, butterfly on hip and an anchor and a rose on either foot............ I haven't been tattooed since September and this make me sad :sad:
  • DeafLeapard
    Options
    I've taken almost all of my piercing out.... I have had (at various points) x4 ears, navel, nose and tongue.

Sticking with the tattoos now :laugh: I have a half sleeve (koi), various things on my back (tramp stamp, stars WoT symbol), song lyrics on my ribs and wrist, stars on the other wrist, butterfly on hip and an anchor and a rose on either foot............ I haven't been tattooed since September and this make me sad :sad:

I'm addicted. I have 5 tattoos, but I'm definitely far from finished.

I haven't been tattooed since February.. lol..
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Going to a tattooshop this weekend. Am planning on getting a small tattoo on the side of my wrist with my mom's petname for me (she passed away 2 weeks ago). I'll post a pic once I have it done :).
  • DeafLeapard
    Options
    Going to a tattooshop this weekend. Am planning on getting a small tattoo on the side of my wrist with my mom's petname for me (she passed away 2 weeks ago). I'll post a pic once I have it done :).

I will be looking forward to seeing it. Sorry to hear about your Mom.. I'm sure it's going to be an awesome tattoo..
  • kellehbeans
    Options
    Edited my first post. :ninja:
  • meidie1980
    meidie1980 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have 6 tattoo's and i used to have my eyebrow, tongue, lip, bellybutton, nose and upper ear pierced ,my body rejected most of them ( as you can see in my eyebrow in the picture )

Oh and 3 normal earrings in both ears :)
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    My tatoo's are old and i defenitely need to do something with em, especialy the arm one.
    http://i.imgur.com/kLZLQ.jpg OH GOD SIZE, just google it >>

back

tVz4L.jpg

Not streatching ears cos I'm scared of hurting myself. I infect easly. Used to have belly button piercings, now i have rather dreadfull scar cos they got baaad. Nose/lip pierced but not used for ages. Bit of fear against piercings after the belly extravaganza, but quite huge fascination with scarification. One day, once I figure out what i want to carve :)
  • DeafLeapard
    Options
    I have 6 tattoo's and i used to have my eyebrow, tongue, lip, bellybutton, nose and upper ear pierced ,my body rejected most of them ( as you can see in my eyebrow in the picture )

Oh and 3 normal earrings in both ears :)

Very cool. Pictures? :P
  • DeafLeapard
    Options
    My tatoo's are old and i defenitely need to do something with em, especialy the arm one.
    kLZLQ.jpg

back

tVz4L.jpg

Not streatching ears cos I'm scared of hurting myself. I infect easly. Used to have belly button piercings, now i have rather dreadfull scar cos they got baaad. Nose/lip pierced but not used for ages. Bit of fear against piercings after the belly extravaganza, but quite huge fascination with scarification. One day, once I figure out what i want to carve :)

Hey, look.. Well, you can't see mine, but we both have Spider tattoos. Hahaha. Mine's a Tarantula. I will post it here in a second.
  • DeafLeapard
    Options
    My Tarantularrrr.374316_144943872357013_417185808_n_zps38604220.jpg
  • thekern
    thekern Posts: 21
    Options
    I have nose, eyebrow, labret, and ear piercings (9 in one ear, 4 in the other) along with two tats. The only body jewelry I wear anymore is the nose ring but surprisingly, all but the ear cartilage piercings are still wearable.
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm still a work in progress but I have my ears stretched to 2g as well, a lobe piercing (got in January) above each one. My tragus (got in January) on the right is pierced, and my scapha (got last September) on the left is finally healed!

I have many a piercings left I want to get such as industrial on the right, second scapha piercing on the left, my web under the tongue, maybe nose, whatever else I think of as time goes on, oh and one day many many tattoos :)
  • DeafLeapard
    Options
    Ink, Ink, Ink! :smokin:
  • Lulzaroonie
    Lulzaroonie Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I've got a sleeve in progress, as well as 14 other tattoos (but some are on my back, so not so easy to get a pic of with no-one to help!)
    I also have my bridge of my nose, my septum, and nostril pierced, two lip piercings, and my ears stretched. (You can see in my profile pics)
  • DeafLeapard
    Options
    I've got a sleeve in progress, as well as 14 other tattoos (but some are on my back, so not so easy to get a pic of with no-one to help!)
    I also have my bridge of my nose, my septum, and nostril pierced, two lip piercings, and my ears stretched. (You can see in my profile pics)

I've been contemplating my septum.. Not completely sure.. It's one of those piercings that not everyone can pull off. Odd how that works.
  • beckster1001
    beckster1001 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey, new to forum posting but thought id jump on the band wagon, I have a few piercings, 5 in my left ear, 4 in my right, Monroe, tongue, nipple, hood and both tragus, did have my eyebrow but took it out as thought it was about time to "grow up" lol... but I cant take any others out id be too gutted!.. I have a dragon tattoo, tiger and scorpion, plus a few indian ink ones from when I was a teenager :noway:
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I used to have a lot more but I know have to keep to the more acceptable sort for work. This means I am gradually get less ear and more metals.

I currently have:

4 x lobe
    2 x lobe orbitals
    1 x tragus
    1 x pinna
    1 x forward pinna
    1 x conch
    1 x nose

I used to have my eyebrow done twice which I loved but it kept migrating. And my naval which I took out recently after 12 years. I really want a central lip piercing, and have for ages but I don't think I can swing that with work.

I have been getting more and more jewellery for the one I have and changing them up to reduce the itch to get more. :laugh:

I also have a tattoo on my shoulder, but that bug never got me as much as the piercing. I love tattoos and all, but it's all about the metal for me apparently. ;)