Tattoos, Piercings and Stretched Ears, Oh my!

Options

Replies

• kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Ok.. piercing:i have four on each side ear. My tongue. each side of nose. Use to have both eyebrows. Three in my lip. Tongue .use to have belly button. And have my nipples. Plan to get more. Lol kinda addicted. For tattoos i only got one... :( so far... lol but that's cause im broke. Lol and i also love video games as well. XD
  • vixxxen88
    vixxxen88 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    as for piercings , I only have my ears done twice, im more of a tattoo girl.

Currently in the process of getting my upper leg done, it goes from my thigh right round, up and onto my side!

I also have the other side tattooed from my thigh right up to underneath my breast, its a deisgn of ivy and cherry blossom, the current one is lotus flowers and lots of negative shading a filgary!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    HAD:
    3 sets (6) of earlobe holes + 1 cartlg (=7 total)
    1 bellybutton
    1 eyebrow
    1 labre
    3 tatts

HAVE NOW:
    5 earlobe holes
    tongue
    2 tatts

i'm not as cool as i used to b... :grumble:

(edited to add labre. forgot about that one.)
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Vertical labret, and septum are pierced, used to have a whole lot more but took them out. My ears are stretched I currently have two holes at 4G, and one at 12 (I just started stretching that one.)

I used to love piercings but now I gravitate more towards tattoos... I have a bunch.

My inner wrist on my right arm has a lotus with a birth date under it.
    My inner forearm of my right arm has a handprint with my nieces name under it, the left forearm has the other hand print with her middle name.
    My right collar bone has a turtle wearing a tophat and smoking (everyone calls him Slash)
    My left shoulder blade has a fairy on it - that runs from the top of my shoulder to mid back.
    My left arm has a zombie pinup girl with "Pretty piece of flesh" written under it
    My right foot says "some days just look"
    My Left foot says "Better upside down..."

I dont have any photos of them at work.

Edited - to fix spelling errors.
  • Penny427
    Penny427 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    7 tattoos, tongue & nose ring....Piercings that I used to have but took out: Both nipples and a labret
  • LilLadyBug91
    Options
    Tattoos:
    Chinese love symbol on hip
    Small ladybug on shoulder blade
    Heart with EKG on wrist

Piercings:
    2 set earlobe
    Nose
    VCH

also had my bellybutton pierced a while back but rejected 3 times :-/
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    2012-07-04_125132-1.jpg

Heres one of my tats, His name is Fred, lol!
    I also have 9 piercings, all in my ears.

**and yes, I am a girl with a giant zombie portrait on her back!
  • ThoseRabbits
    ThoseRabbits Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    not attractive
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    I've had: Ears, ear cartlidge, nose, labret and nipple piercings
    I have: Ears and nipple still pierced

I also have three tattoos: A cluster of stars on my back that form one large star (like a constellation), 9 stars going down my leg to my ankle and chinese symbols on my wrist that mean "life goes on"
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Currently I don't have any tats(I want one though). The only piercings I have is the upper cartilage in both ears and the regular two at the bottom. I used to have a pierced belly button but it got caught on a pair of my jeans and ripped out. There is a scar and I'm too chicken to get it re-pierced.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty boring. All I have is 2 piercings in each ear. :yawn:
  • Dancesintherain75
    Options
    Tattoo.jpg

This is the tattoo I got in memory of my mother. I lost her at 51 to breast cancer in 07 :o( I do want more ink, but for me it takes FOREVER to create one I'm happy with. I want one for my kids next. :o)

I don't have any piercings other than the standard double ear piercings.
  • samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of tattoos, but here are my favorites!

(Note: It's really hard to take a picture of your own ribs!)

"I've seen more spine"

2013-05-20203859_zps8ebe64c0.jpg

Ariel and Flounder!

2013-05-20203821_zps6cdfb043.jpg

Who gets this reference?! (I promise it looks better in person, plus I've had it touched up since this was taken.)

lost_zpsfcc17ebc.jpg

And my newest tattoo. Inspiration came from Beauty and the Beast.

rose_zps4f1770cf.jpg
  • ZealousMissJJ
    ZealousMissJJ Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Going to a tattooshop this weekend. Am planning on getting a small tattoo on the side of my wrist with my mom's petname for me (she passed away 2 weeks ago). I'll post a pic once I have it done :).

I will be looking forward to seeing it. Sorry to hear about your Mom.. I'm sure it's going to be an awesome tattoo..

As promised, here it is! I'm so glad I had it done :).

41568741_493.jpg

'Pommetje' was my mom's petname for me. It's derived from the French word 'pomme' which means apple. Mom loved my applecheecks. Her petname is perhaps one of the greatest gifts she gave me. She didn't call anyone else by that name and that made me feel special. It's in her handwriting.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    In college I had the following facial piercings:

Industrial in Left ear
    Both ears, two lobe piercings, one stretched to 4ga, the other to 0ga
    Eyebrow piercing
    Lip Piercing (center, not offset)
    Tounge piercing

Sadly, none of those are worn today. I work in corporate America, where it's frowned upon. I'm pushing it by wearing shorts in our casual dress atmosphere with visible tattoos.

Other body piercings
    Both nipples (no longer have these either)
    PA

I have 3 tattoos, and want more, just don't have time to get all the work done.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    always love these posts to check out all the cool artwork

I have six tattoos:

35jh7wk.jpg

2qir3tw.jpg

19wl6d.jpg

2q9i176.jpg

2s925qv.jpg

55l2eh.jpg
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I have my nose and labret done (I took out the labret) I have 7 tattoos so far including a full sleeve (in progress) and have a chest piece, my left shoulder blade, and half sleeve still to go.
  • HS2305
    HS2305 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I only have my ears pierced. I think all of this stuff looks amazing on other people but it wouldn't suit me :(
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    bump since this thread was short lived
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    i had my tongue pierced for two years (why do the rings never stay in?!) before taking it out in frustration. currently have triple pierced lobes, rook, daith and tragus. ink on my back, want to add to my shoulder!

i kind of want a nipple piercing, but i hear it fracks up the milk ducts for women who have kids later?? maybe just an urban myth.