How much do you all workout in a day?

Options

Replies

• bigbear167
    bigbear167 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    1 hour to 1.5 hours 4/5 times a week,cardio and weight training 3 times a week
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Curreing doing Combat at home, so 30-60 minutes depending on what DVD is on schedule for the day. 5-6 days a week.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Im using ripped in 30 5-6 days a week so that 2.5-3hrs then Im trying to to add in Jillians Banish Fat Boost Metabolism workout thats 50mins total. So each week anywhere from 3-5 hours but once I finish RI30 il go to just using BFBM 4 days a week, or a combo of that workout and a 5 mile walk over 4-5 days. I have a 2 yr old and a 6 month old so its hard to fit it all in sometimes
  • ehaus443
    ehaus443 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have never felt so lazy then after reading this thread.
  • duckcom39
    duckcom39 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I fit it in when I can. I have on;y been doing this program a few weeks. I use my wii for a lot like just dance 1 and 2, sports, fit plus etc. Fish a lot. I do activities that I enjoy and don't consider it working out. i also push mow and hour and a half one to two times a week. I am losing about 1 pound a week. I am starting slow and will increase as time goes on.
  • PGG19
    PGG19 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    5-6 days a week, 1-3 hours of cardio and exercise focused on abdominal, shoulders and arms.
    Not 3 hours straight, though. maybe half in the morning and half at night.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I work out between 1 to 2.5 hrs, especially when it comes to cardio. I run a lot just to escape and I do a lot of Zumba (when I do) trying to not slip with lifting and doing P90x, the next time I try to. haha. Sometimes I will work out 2x a day to maintain stress or if I have extra time, just to fit in another workout! :) Was inspired by the post! :)
  • Annerk1
    Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    90 minutes, give or take. I'm sidelined this week with a foot injury so can't do my daily five miles and even some of my yoga poses have been off limits. :(

On Sunday I typically do between 10 and 13.1 miles plus 30 minutes of yoga, so 2.5-3 hours.
  • LabMonkeySteph85
    Options
    Monday and Wednesday-60 minutes Zumba,30 minutes elliptical
    Tuesday and Thursday - 50 minutes strength training, 40 minutes Zumba
    Friday - rest day (walking for 30 minutes usually)
    Saturday and Sunday - 60 minutes Zumba, 30-60 minutes walking

I like to work out :)
  • purpleprose78
    Options
    Ideally, I'd like to 30 minutes to 60 minutes of "something" 5 to six days a week. I'd probably mix walking, hooping, and some resistance training in this ideal world.

But I don't live in an ideal world.

I live in reality and in reality, I have a demanding job that is requiring me to be tied to a computer for 12 to 16 hours a day six days a week. I have an hour of commuting time every weekday. I also require a certain amount of sleep and I need to eat, clean, and otherwise live my life. I'm lucky to get 30 minutes in 3 days a week right now with 5 to 10 minutes of hooping during the other days. And I'm happy to get that. This will not be my life forever. This project will be done soon and I can go back to my regularly scheduled 30-60 minutes of "something," but for now, I have to live this way.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - Lift 1 hr each day.
  • phyllistheresa
    phyllistheresa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    50-60 minutes 4-6 times a week.
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    1-2 hours a every day except Saturdays =).
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm a spaz...so don't use me as a 'normal' example. I workout for a minimum of 120 minutes/2 hours a day. I LOVE working out. I think I might need psychological help....:ohwell:

Oh and I do a morning and an evening workout...splitting it up works well for me. I include a combination of running, other cardio, and lifting. LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTT
  • Superrhi
    Superrhi Posts: 84
    Options
    It depends but it's normally around 30-60 minutes of just cardio and then 30 minutes strength training too. Occasionally i'll also add a 1 hour Pilates session :)
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    3 days out of the week I hit the gym for about 1hr 15min and the other 3 I have speed skating practice for 2hrs.
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I exercise a minimum of an hour a day, 6 days a week. I don't exercise to lose weight though, I exercise to get fit, look good nekkid, have a healthy heart and keep my blood glucose and cholesterol in check. Exercise also makes me feel good mentally. I limit my calories to lose weight.
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    anywhere from 45 - 90 minutes .... depends on the workout.

pretty soon it will be 120 min a day. 60 in the am - 60 in the pm ...
  • GreeneyedVixen711
    Options
    I try to get in at least 30-60 min of cardio a day & then I may squeeze in some strength training maybe 3-4 days a week if my schedule allows for it! I have 3 kiddos so my schedule is worked around theirs. :) I would love to do more, but right now, I just can't fit it in! I do use my kiddos for exercise minions as well whether it's climbing the equipment at the playground, bench pressing the toddler, or playing soccer, basketball, or riding bikes.
  • edack72
    edack72 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I workout out anywhere from 45 minutes to sometimes 3 hours, group fitness classes at my gym. Haven't seen huge results on the scale but honestly my eating is all over the charts. I do it cause it feels good and when I do those 3 hours its something that clicks in my head borderline insanity ....GOOD LUCK!!!!