Hey All

Best of luck to all of us, weight loss is not easy and eating healthy all the time isn't either, well, not without making drastic changes anyway.
Hope to make some new friends in here, catch you later

John
:bigsmile:

Replies

• Johnsr1971
    Johnsr1971 Posts: 11
    Best of luck to all of us, weight loss is not easy and eating healthy all the time isn't either, well, not without making drastic changes anyway.
    Hope to make some new friends in here, catch you later

John
    :bigsmile:
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Welcome John.
    You'll like MFP. A lot of support, very nice people. makes the whole weight loss thing so much more fun.
    And as you can see in some posts it really works. Not only that, if you maintain the lifestyle you get used to while you loose weight you will keep it of too.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    15.gif
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    shorerider, where do you always get these nice animated pictures from?
  • Hi!! Good Luck!!
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Welcome to you.

This is a wonderful site and I'm as excited now as I was when I started in Jan. It really works and what an education :wink:

Suggestion is to log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help your make wise choices & weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you success :drinker:
    24167.png
  • Johnsr1971
    Hey Steff,

Thanks, I hope you reach your goal too, this site rocks.

I have totally changed my lifestyle, I gave up smoking 3 weeks ago and am now eating healthy and feeling great though I do get a bit hungry between meals, I'm focused now more than ever.

All the best

John
  • Johnsr1971
    Wow,

Congrats on loosing all that weight, youre really going for it huh, I'll take you advice and Log it before i eat, though I have started dividing up my ingredients into Ziploc bags to make my life easier.

Best of luck

John
  • ColeenSanLeon
    ColeenSanLeon Posts: 53 Member
    Yes, me too! Thank God for ziplock baggies. As long as I can grab a healthy bag while I'm running on the go, it's like 1/2 the battle is won!!!

Although I do admit to still standing and staring into the fridge sometimes....(looking around the baggies)
  • welcome aboard bud. it's amazing how useful this site is and now I've found myself making it necessary to utilize the tools provided at maximum potential. best of luck to you.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    sign0203.gif
    Welcome to MFPal's......
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Welcome!
    Another cutie for us girls to taunt! :laugh: Yeah!
    Jennifer
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Welcome John!! :bigsmile:

-Jennifer
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Hey John,

It is nice to have another Man around (that doesn't sound right). Good luck on your goal, this site will help. I will catch you later and see what U R doing 4 training. C YA.
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Welcome!
    Another cutie for us girls to taunt! :laugh: Yeah!
    Jennifer

:laugh: Yep!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Hello there and welcome!!!