Where is the first place that you notice..

Options

Replies

• siany01
    siany01 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    My face first, then my stomach and hips.
  • Gdeeaz
    Gdeeaz Posts: 60
    Options
    This is the same for me. I'm down 30 pounds and don't notice much of a difference but other people do.

ETA: Oops, meant to quote someone.
  • Gdeeaz
    Gdeeaz Posts: 60
    Options
    My scale says I have lost 10 pounds .. but I don't notice it anywhere. :frown: It gets discouraging. Hopefully in 5 or 10 pounds more I will finally notice something.
    I still don't see it, and I've lost 36lbs so far...BUT EVERYONE ELSE HAS!!! After the 15-20lb mark go and try on clothes at the stores (: That never lies!

This is the same for me. I'm down 30 pounds and don't notice much of a difference but other people do.
  • Annerk1
    Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    My belly. I being to notice a change with as little as five pounds gain or loss.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Always the stomach. First to get fat, first to lose it. It makes me look like my rear and thighs are bigger than they really are when my waist is down to a 27" and my hips are still at 40".
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    My waist I guess my underwear was not fitting right and well you know kept poking thru the seams all the time and im like what the heck is going on. Well my underwear was getting to big and I had to go out and buy more.
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My scale says I have lost 10 pounds .. but I don't notice it anywhere. :frown: It gets discouraging. Hopefully in 5 or 10 pounds more I will finally notice something.
    I still don't see it, and I've lost 36lbs so far...BUT EVERYONE ELSE HAS!!! After the 15-20lb mark go and try on clothes at the stores (: That never lies!

Thanks! I would settle for the clothes I have to start to feel looser. lol Nobody has noticed anything on me either. it is early in tho.
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    tummy first, face second.

^^ this is me too
  • nicoleashley_24
    nicoleashley_24 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I notice weight loss in my face first, then my legs, arms, boobs, and lastly, my stomach. Boooo.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,927 Member
    Options
    My wrists. Weird, I know, but I notice them a lot when I'm driving, and when they started to look like wrists rather than overstuffed sausages, I was delighted!
  • MomOfRose
    MomOfRose Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I always notice it in my boobs and my fingers (weird, I know). My wrists are a great indicator of water retention. I've only lost 2 pounds, but I've lost 8 inches.
  • MomOfRose
    MomOfRose Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My wrists. Weird, I know, but I notice them a lot when I'm driving, and when they started to look like wrists rather than overstuffed sausages, I was delighted!

YESS!! I love when I can see my wrist bones!
  • DesireeAshley90
    DesireeAshley90 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My stomach big time! I have a before and after in my pics and my stomach looks like I just gave birth to a child! Completely gone!

Congrats to you on your success so far! :)
  • conniemaxwell5
    conniemaxwell5 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Other people always notice it in my face first but I lose pretty consistently everywhere.
  • nyla23608
    nyla23608 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Face, neck and wrists at first. Now i'm seeing the loss in my tummy, thighs and sides :)
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Always my face then my butt :)
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Thighs and butt. Belly is last to go.
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Hips...based on how my pants fit! That is where I always notice first, when I'm dropping pants sizes.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    My stomach. Most of my clothes are fitting a little loosely, but I wouldn't be able to keep my jeans above my hips if it wasn't for my ever tightening belt. (:
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options

I hate when I bend my wrists and they have fat rolls. lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!