Options
2»

Replies

• demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTT4W8ygJ7w

you're welcome.
    you may hate her voice/her.. but i started doing this and am seeing instant results..
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    your picture implies that you are already in possession of an appropriate bikini body ..
  • elainecroft
    elainecroft Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Want a bikini body? Put a bikini on your body.

9217621e-75bb-4ed8-9a4b-2cb436046d89.jpg

This :)

Double this.

Seriously though - if you want to "improve" how you will look, then eat less, do intervals, and lift weights. There's no magic "going on vacation so I must do something" pill - you just have to do it.
  • vabheegaard
    vabheegaard Posts: 61
    Options
    Love this!!!!!!!!!!!! Great post! Love yourself at whatever stage you are in! You probably look fabulous already. Just stick to the program these 6 weeks: eat healthy, exercise regularly, no alcohol and sleep well!
  • indianarose2
    indianarose2 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I need this too! I have 3 weeks to get into that bikini, and have just eaten a slice of Bakewell tart! HELP!
    My willpower appears to have gone on holiday early....

Three weeks till my beach vacation too!!!!
  • kingkoopaluv
    kingkoopaluv Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    have fun getting it in 6weeks!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I was already in decent shape, but I did a combo of running, 30 day shred, and dead lifted 2-3 times a week. I'm not at a very high weight yet with that, though. I ate a deficit but ate all of my exercise calories back.
  • girlfromOklahoma
    girlfromOklahoma Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how much you have to lose. I started my journey on Feb 3rd at 154 lbs. I have since lost 20 pounds and am down to 134. I've been at this for 3 months and I still don't think my body is where I want it yet for a bikini... so I'm not sure how far off you are from your goal, but 6 weeks may not be enough time...
  • chineyLuv
    chineyLuv Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTT4W8ygJ7w

you're welcome.
    you may hate her voice/her.. but i started doing this and am seeing instant results..

BUMP!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    no alcohol, lots of veggies and fish, chicken, turkey, water and green tea. Work out 6 days a week and do strength training along with cardio. Not fun but it will work.

^^^This would work

you don't have to go to the gym everyday. make the training you do, progressive, intense, challenging.
    Heavy lifting. dead lifts. squats. compound lifting. rest days are just as important as gym sessions.
    and don't over do the cardio. 2 days HiiT max.
  • lubug07
    lubug07 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred! I read earlier that you can't stand her voice, but I'm telling you.... If the bikini body means that much to you, you'll put in head phones and just do what they do on the screen. I'm only on day seven but I am feeling just about bikini ready without even being halfway through!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    The chances are that the beach/pool are going to be surrounded by lots of people of all different shapes and sizes.

these same people are going to be either concerned about how they look/not concerned how they look

They will compare their bodies to your body

but does it make your body better shaped..does it really matter?

Let us suppose that you had a super duper six pack/tight *kitten*/quads to die for etc etc..

What are you going to do, strut your stuff?

Feel superior.

No you are going to do the same thing you are wanting to do on your holiday, relax and take it easy.

Enjoy your bikini holiday :wink:
  • deanna418
    deanna418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Wow! So many Jillian lovers!! I myself, can't stand the woman! Sure she gets results, but her voices grinds on me so much!!! Haha!!

@BusyLady406 - Love this!!

My husband said the same thing when I was doing one of her videos!
  • oneilltara60
    oneilltara60 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've 6 weeks til my holiday too and need a serious kick in the BEHIND! I fear that its too late to change much but a little bit is better than nothing I suppose...
  • Melissa11412
    Melissa11412 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    The chances are that the beach/pool are going to be surrounded by lots of people of all different shapes and sizes.

these same people are going to be either concerned about how they look/not concerned how they look

They will compare their bodies to your body

but does it make your body better shaped..does it really matter?

Let us suppose that you had a super duper six pack/tight *kitten*/quads to die for etc etc..

What are you going to do, strut your stuff?

Feel superior.

No you are going to do the same thing you are wanting to do on your holiday, relax and take it easy.

Enjoy your bikini holiday :wink:

vytmo.gif
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift gives good results!