Replies

• Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. *whip a tear*
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    It's so wonderful that you posted such an inspirational story for us to draw from.

It looks like you are squatting something like 290lbs there, not too shabby - but if you keep that up you are going to lose that thigh gap that you've been working so hard for.

it's 315lbs.

however, i'm a little bit worried about the OP's bone density in these pics. can the OP confirm whether he has the bone density of a super athletic 30-year old or not?

Additionally, I'd like to know if he did a gender specific workout.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

NROL4SF
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    FRACKING BUMP BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE PICS AT WORK. NOW I AM BUTTHURTZ.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I'm aroused. WHY AM I AROUSED?
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    you should really look into your squat form.. your knees really shouldn't go over your toes like that.

otherwise, good job! lookin good!

^This right here. Otherwise, congratulations on your successful journey.

tumblr_lt2svgaLMc1qafrh6.gif
  • ChristaToTheMax
    ChristaToTheMax Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I like your body form in the last picture, but you don't have ears. Freaks scare me. Please go back to the circus.

This ^ is hilarious.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!

Might I suggest that when you run, you try to breathe through your nose? Controlled breathing is essential, and it prevents you from eating bugs (which may negatively impact your calorie goals).

Keep up the great work!
  • Ivian_
    Ivian_ Posts: 276 Member
    Options

NROL4SF

Where can I pick up New Rules of Lifting 4 Stick Figures? I need to lose 30lbs in 83 hours.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Clearly a completely different person. Stop trying to trick us with the fakes!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

I think the pics have been photoshopped.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Did you eat clean or dirty?

(Your answer will determine whether I congratulate or chastise you.)
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    It has been insinuated that you were only eating 1200 calories per day. Could you please tell us exactly how many calories you were eating so we can really tear you apart?
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Alright, I did not expect this topic to grow so divisive.

Let me first say that I am NOT on a 1200 calorie "diet".

It's a lifestyile choice, much like homosexuality or polio (sorry, I meant paleo.)

Second of all, these photographs were NOT photoshopped. That software is light-years beyond what I have access to.

Thirdmost, I am REAL. I am not a fake. If you doubt me, just look at my profile photo. Same guy? Check. Same guy. Therefore, if A = A and A = A then A = A. It's called Logic, look it up.

Finally, regarding the continuing intimations in this thread about my antisemitism, let me assure all of you that I do NOT hate the jews. They are "people" just like the rest of you.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    This topic is so divisive! I'm gonna go run away crying now!
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I think you look so much younger! way to go!!
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Alright, I did not expect this topic to grow so divisive.

Let me first say that I am NOT on a 1200 calorie "diet".

It's a lifestyile choice, much like homosexuality or polio (sorry, I meant paleo.)

Second of all, these photographs were NOT photoshopped. That software is light-years beyond what I have access to.

Thirdmost, I am REAL. I am not a fake. If you doubt me, just look at my profile photo. Same guy? Check. Same guy. Therefore, if A = A and A = A then A = A. It's called Logic, look it up.

Finally, regarding the continuing intimations in this thread about my antisemitism, let me assure all of you that I do NOT hate the jews. They are "people" just like the rest of you.

1200 calories! I knew it!!! You are stick thin from STARVATION MODE! I can't believe you are parading around your success like you want all of us to starve ourselves just like you did... Not everybody wants to look like a lollipop you know!

It may not be too late. You could still do this the "right way" and correct the damage. Do a search on "road map" -- and bring a calculator. Or a math major. Or both.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    You get off with being evil

tumblr_mlvx3uGLAu1rc0504o1_500.gif
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

I think the pics have been photoshopped.

IDK about the befores, but the afters are him... he sent me a pic of him naked dancing...

stickmanhatdance_zps37cb4f7d.gif

i was traumatized.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    IDK about the befores, but the afters are him... he sent me a pic of him naked dancing...

stickmanhatdance_zps37cb4f7d.gif

i was traumatized.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU POSTED THIS IN OPEN FORUM!

That was an intimate gift for your eyes only!! I am so humiliated.
    1200 calories! I knew it!!! You are stick thin from STARVATION MODE! I can't believe you are parading around your success like you want all of us to starve ourselves just like you did... Not everybody wants to look like a lollipop you know!

It may not be too late. You could still do this the "right way" and correct the damage. Do a search on "road map" -- and bring a calculator. Or a math major. Or both.

Listen 1200 has worked for lots of people! I'm obviously not starving because MFP told me to eat 1200. And for your information, I've already looked at road map. I had a linguist, mathematician, and a cryptoanalyst help me go over it. It still didn't really mean anything to me.