Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

"Bang for Your Calorie" snacks

13»

Replies

• Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    I like to eat Cheerios if I need something just to munch on.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Popcorn.
  • kirk_clawson
    kirk_clawson Posts: 36 Member
    What on earth is Goldfish? Please don't tell me it is a fish :-s

Goldfish Crackers. Keeping fingers busy and mouths full for many years. Not my favorite (they taste kind of doughy to me)

http://www.pepperidgefarm.com/productlanding.aspx?catid=722
  • duckiec
    duckiec Posts: 241 Member
    Popcorn, and the Special K cracker chip thingies are a decent portion for around a little over 100 cals.

Also for a "quanity" snack, dry cereal Fiber One 80 calorie, Froot Loops, Lucky Charms, Honey Nut Cheerios, etc. Sorta empty sugar/carbs, but I tend to eat that after I'm sure my protein requirements will be met, and it's a sweet snack for around 100 cals. Also a fan of the Coco-pop cake thingies, either on their own, or with a wedge of laughing cow light spread on top; 50-60 cals. Nice and crunchy, and made of mostly air.

Finally, I can nurse a bowl of blueberries for quite some time...
  • Imapla67
    Imapla67 Posts: 19
    Rice waffles, baby

_103_b.jpg
  • I used to eat the emerald on the go granola packs until I found the BEAR NAKED granola packs! They are way less processed and less sugar, they are sweetened with honey and are delicious. you can find them at walmart
  • Hallzeehall
    Hallzeehall Posts: 40 Member
    I like Baked Cheetos, one serving is around 120 calories and about 30 pieces!

And they're the only "baked" chip I've found, that doesn't taste baked. I can't tell a difference from the regular ones (although I've never had them side-by-side).
    [/quote

I love the baked Cheetos and you are so right, they taste the same! Do not buy Pirates Booty rice puffs...they have zero taste and are a huge waste of money.