Impressed!

linjan
linjan Posts: 3
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone,
I'm new, joining from Brisbane Australia. Glorious day here by the way. Started the day with a walk/jog through the park and a feeling of optimism after finding this site quite by accident. Hope to lose a few kgs and get a whole lot fitter. Would love to make some new friends too!

Lin xx

Replies

• Hi and welcome to MFP!! The people that are on this site are friendly, supportive and full of lots of great advice!! You will like this site!! Friend Request sent!!:flowerforyou:
  • pixieE
    pixieE Posts: 30
    Hi Lin, welcome to MFP!

Ditto to what has been messaged above me! Everyone here is really lovely and supportive, we're all in this weight loss journey together :smile:

Friend request sent x
  • tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Welcome to MFP. It is a wonderful site filled with support. Feel free to friend me.
  • RachSuzanne
    RachSuzanne Posts: 74 Member
    Welcome!!!

This site has been amazing. I've only been here a couple weeks and I hope I have it in me to stay forever. This is really part of a lifestyle.

YAY MFP!
  • xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    hi and welcome!!

I find this site heaven sent lol soooooo supportive!

Friend request being sent when i finish typing

p.s. the weathers quite nice on the other side of the world today in good ol GB lol xx
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Welcome to the best place to get healthy. Lots of great tools, a huge food data base, and a ton of support.:flowerforyou:
  • flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Welcome, Lin! This is a great place for support and encouragement! :)
This discussion has been closed.