Logging the food????

Options
I have been doing well with fitness pal, I have lost 23 lbs. I have not been logging my food the past week, because I have learned to count the calories and watch the fat grams and I am aware of my serving sizes.
Is that okay that I don't log my food as often??

Replies

• leblancb
    leblancb Posts: 47
    Options
    I have been doing well with fitness pal, I have lost 23 lbs. I have not been logging my food the past week, because I have learned to count the calories and watch the fat grams and I am aware of my serving sizes.
    Is that okay that I don't log my food as often??
  • nikki128
    nikki128 Posts: 42
    Options
    If you are comfortable not logging that is fine. I would think you get to the point where you know calorie counts of food. Just be careful.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Logging the food makes me feel "accountable", if you know what I mean. Before I found this site, I kept a post it note inside of my Calorie King book and did it that way. Best of luck to you!!
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Personally, I need the accountability. I didn't log very well the last two weeks and my weight has plateaued (spelling?). I know it is b/c there are things I ate and didn't think about...but if you still see progress than that works for you!

:wink:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I guess if you continue to lose the weight that you want, yes. If you notice you are gaining, I would continue to log again.

Good Luck!