Comparison pics = motivation. share yours..

Options

Replies

• shrinkingbrian
    shrinkingbrian Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Here is a comparison pic.

359lpw5.jpg
  • FitFunFabulousNicole
    FitFunFabulousNicole Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Seriously AMAZING!!! You all ROCK!
  • Trisha_Williams
    Trisha_Williams Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cerexflikex
    cerexflikex Posts: 58
    Options
    Love this topic! I hope some day I can post a visible comparison!
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Ok pic overload time.

I started out at 250 lbs, this picture is what changed it all for me. When I seen this late 2009, I freaked out, was in denial, refused to believe it was me, thought someone photo shopped me and just made me look horrible. I did not wish to believe it was me.

250.jpg

I joined MFP early 2010 or late 2009 but lost my account and just signed up on another account. Been here since. Well in April of 2010 I found out I was pregnant with my little girl. I was happy but scared I was going to be over 300 lbs after I had her. Then a blessing in disguise, I found out in my first trimester I had Gestational diabetes. Most women are left with diabetes after they have Gestational Diabetes, I was lucky to find out so soon into my pregnancy. I lost 70 lbs in my pregnancy.

halloween.jpg

After I had her I was 180 lbs.

afterbaby.jpg

By September of 2011, I had put back on 25.5 lbs, I was back to hating myself. I actually stood in front of the mirror and screamed at myself. I was feeling sorry for myself, didn't know what to do. I remembered MFP, I came back and started logging. September 21, 2011 is when my life changed for the better.

The summer of 2011 this is me.
    swimsuit.jpg

This is the start of that.

205.jpg

My Journey went on and I lost and kept losing, and now I'm at my smallest, ever then before. 121 lbs. With 129 lbs lost. What really amazes me is that a 10 year different photo, I look younger now then I did 10 years ago.

10yrs.jpg

But this is me yesterday. Working out with my daughter.

exc.jpg

My daughter and I after a hard workout

DSCF0591.jpg

And this is my tummy before the 30 day shred my first go around and my stomach now.
    stretch.jpg
    WTG BUMP!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    sJzlrPI.png

Left 205lbs Right 135lbs

Every pic I take is the best picture I have ever taken to that point. Feels great

Thank you for the inspiration! :drinker:
  • florulent
    florulent Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm still on my way, but I've lost almost 20lbs and these are the best comparison photos I could find (not that great but oh well haha)! I'm 5'3.5".

Before at ~161lbs
    5ze4uw.png2lp7vk.png

Now at ~143lbs
    a5eplu.jpgnpns05.jpg
  • Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options
    Before (September of 2012)
    oVBgMeC.jpg

January 2013 to end of April 2013
    esLe3xP.jpg
    to5M0Fl.jpg
    EBytNbZ.jpg
    UW4vQe1.jpg

Can't wait to get my next set of progress pics done =)

Wow, freaking A! Also, you have a really cute face ^_^
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Croppedpic-1.jpg

PHOTO_20130227_182754-1.jpg

Hopefully that worked...

That is where I was and where I am at currently. Still got some work to do but Im working on it.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Not so dramatic as most of the amazing folks here, but here is my small success to this point.

I wish I had pics from last year when I was upwards of 220, but here is when I started on MFP in February.

F2B2K2qzvVzElxsCdJMW6UFW5Y4vqo7V5XcWeOvDe8A=s500-no

This was just taken today, down about 10 pounds, give or take a few pounds from vacation this last week. Trimmed a bit, but still have the love handles. Bit more defined I think though.

May2013_.png

Edit:resized
  • sewingdiscontent
    Options
    In the first photo shows my start weight which was 196 lb (14 stone) which was back in winter 2011. The photo next to it shows some progress when I lost a stone by the winter in 2012, I the weighed at 182 pounds (13 stone). I lost weight slowly so I could figure what suits me instead of my usual crash diets. I wanted to do it slowly so I was able to stick to it easier and not to feel pressurized.

fat_zpsc0f7f0cf.jpg[/URL]

This photo was taken on the 1st May 2013, when out celebrating my 2 1/2 years anniversary with my boyfriend. Here I now weigh 168 pounds (12 stone 6). I almost got down to 12 stone but I had a wobbly! haha. Now I am working hard at this as at the start of the year I decided I want to get down to 12 stone by my birthday on 13th July!... After that I want to try to loose another stone before christmas. My goal is to weigh between 126 pounds (9 stone) - 140 pounds (10 stone). That would be my lightest ever!!

2andhalfanniversary037-Copy_zpsdb0260ed.jpg[/URL]

That is the cutest outfit, EVER!
    Srsly, your weightloss is great too, but I am really taken by that outfit :) Perfect dress and excellent styling going on there.
  • cgeorge5555
    cgeorge5555 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow there are some amazing transformations and stories here. Congratulations to everyone here for taking that step towards a healthier and happier you!

Will post mine a bit later!
  • HealthyDreamy
    HealthyDreamy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Bump - You amazing people - well done! :0)
  • cgeorge5555
    cgeorge5555 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Started my journey in August 2012 doing the atypical cardio gym regiment (treadmill, elliptical, bike) and lost about 25lbs. I went from 223lbs (bodyfat percentage unknown) to 197lbs (bodyfat 24.5%) but still looked and felt flabby. During this time I didn't have complete control over the nutrition aspect which definitely hurt.

On Oct 1st, 2012 I started up my first round of P90X and locked down my nutrition and macros. I achieved very good results when I completed those 90 days so I continued and did a hybrid combo of P90X and Insanity for 90 more days and achieved even better results.

The pic on the left is when I started P90X on Oct 1st at 195lbs, the three on the right are 6 months later at the completion of the 2nd 90 day hybrid round at 175lbs body fat % around 9%. Would like to get back up to 180-185 in lean mass gains.

zyrM8arq

This whole journey over the past 10 months has definitely opened my eyes to a completely different lifestyle of being healthy and making better choices for me and my family.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

zyrM8arq

This whole journey over the past 10 months has definitely opened my eyes to a completely different lifestyle of being healthy and making better choices for me and my family.

That is about the body transformation I am aiming for. Great post!
  • autopilot_on
    autopilot_on Posts: 388
    Options

zyrM8arq

That is about the body transformation I am aiming for. Great post!

Agreed. I'm starting round two of P90X in two weeks. My before picture looks almost exactly like yours. I'm hoping for similar results. Thanks for posting!
  • aprilpd01
    aprilpd01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Very Inspirational! Everyone looks awesome! I can't wait for my transformation.:wink:
  • Lolly13
    Lolly13 Posts: 35
    Options
    photojot.jpg[/URL]

You look great, and super cute top in the second picture :) Looks like something from ModCloth - love the vintage look to it!

• clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Sad... some of your "before" pictures are bodies I wouldn't mind having AFTER I am done!

Very inspirational, keep rockin'!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!