1235»

Replies

• AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    I am 5'10 and weigh 227.
    At my highest I was 273.
    My DR told me 180 is where I should be.
    I told her she was crazy!
    I like to be curvy. I don't want to be THAT skinny.
    My personal goal is 200.
    But I would say be comfortable. Be YOU.
    :)

Thank you!
  • lklkl5
    lklkl5 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    5'9 large frame aiming for 175.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and maintain very, very easily at 125. 200 lbs at this height at any frame is not healthy, and will set you up for cardiovascular problems later in life, not to mention joint, ankle and knee problems.

It's good to set small goals if you have a lot to lose, but I certainly would not stop at 200.
  • kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I am 5"9 and am aiming to get down to at least 167 pounds...but the ultimate goal will be to get down to 150 pounds.
  • eagertoloseweight1
    Options
    I am 5"10 and weigh 152.6 lbs
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5 and aiming to get to 100. Yes I am aware that it's a low weight. I have a very small frame.

I know that's a low weight, but when I was 120 in college, I was a bag of bones. Even with a small frame, why would you want to get down that low? I'm really trying to actively not be mean, just seeking to understand.

At 120, I am not a bag of bones, in fact I don't have any bones jutting out. I very much like the skinny aesthetic and I would like to be that skinny.
  • endlesswonderr
    endlesswonderr Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm at 5"8, and am currently 135 pounds. My dream weight would be anywhere between 120-125 pounds, however I have a big frame therefore and believe that goal to be unrealistic. I'd be lucky to get down to 130
  • fivesilentmiles
    fivesilentmiles Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    bump to reply later :)
    bed for now!
  • paticrews
    paticrews Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" and my goal is 170-175. I think I am large framed but the fact that Im 80lb overweight makes it seem that way too. I carry most of my weight in my stomach and chest. Used to be 150-155 and was considered too thin, so we will see how the weight falls off. I want to concentrate on how I feel about my body instead of what the scale says.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10" and my goal is 170-175. I think I am large framed but the fact that Im 80lb overweight makes it seem that way too. I carry most of my weight in my stomach and chest. Used to be 150-155 and was considered too thin, so we will see how the weight falls off. I want to concentrate on how I feel about my body instead of what the scale says.

Yep, that was me. I was CONVINCED I had a large frame at 215, although I did know I was overweight. Boy was I wrong... I can actually see my frame now and know that's not true!!! lol
  • casscass78
    casscass78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I"m 5'9 and 192 lbs but going for 160 to be able to join Army ROTC and receive a scholarship. I have a twin sister who is 5'9 and 140 lbs and she is always nagging me about my weight and telling me she has no problem with getting into rotc because she skinny so its nice to see other 5'9 ladies that support each other instead of bring them down.