Best scent on a woman!

Options

Replies

• RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Coco Chanel hits me right in my happy place. I prefer the original, not Mademoiselle or the other flankers.
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    Chanel no 5
  • mylittletribe
    Options
    I get tons of compliments when I wear Clinique Happy, Viva La Juicy, or DK Be Delicious.

I used to wear a fragrance oil years ago called "Angel Dreams" that seemed to drive men wild. A friend gave it to me as a gift, so I have NO idea where it came from. I also once purchased some handcrafted fragrance/essential oil from someone online and it was the best thing I've personally EVER smelled: Jasmine, sandalwood, and patchouli. The jasmine toned down the earthy and the sandalwood and patchouli kept it from being too floral. It was heaven. I've never been able to find someone to replicate that :(
  • Rockytop_relic
    Rockytop_relic Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret Dream Angels_Heavenly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • butterbean4283
    butterbean4283 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Angel by Thierry Mugler
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Alright guys, what is your favorite scent on a woman? What gets you going? Ladies, what kind of scents have you noticed drive men wild? Very curious =)

Uh. Woman smell. Seriously.

The area just the breasts at the cleavage, tracing up across the collarbone and up the neck to just below the ear.

Bottle that **** up and make a quadzillion dollars selling it to each other. Men would be drawn to that like bees to pollen.
    This is exactly what my husband tells me... lol
  • MsEmmy
    MsEmmy Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Most of the Ghost fragrances (my favourite is the Deep Night one, in the purple moon bottle) and Armani She.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I just tend to wake up, skip the whole shower and brushing the teeth thing, slip on my skinny jeans, and then drench myself in Axe body spray.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    shampoo, back of the neck
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    Prada Amber. Men LOVE it! I have received countless compliments from men and women.
  • spynoodle
    spynoodle Posts: 404
    Options
    Oh yeah, and bacon!
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    My husband likes the perfume I wore for our wedding best: Malabah by Penhaligon's.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I just tend to wake up, skip the whole shower and brushing the teeth thing, slip on my skinny jeans, and then drench myself in Axe body spray.

How YOU doin?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    My top 3 for me are Acqua Di Gio, DKNY Red Delicious, Fahrenheit all suggested to me by the ladies.
    As for what I like on a woman are the flavored one's suggested before vanilla, etc.

Anything Avon, over sprayed where you can taste it in the air is NASTY!!
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Women-Ralph Lauren Cool.
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Patchouli. I know a lot of people think it's too earthy or strong but I definitely react in a good way to it. :)
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    This topic makes me think of this classic Gilda Radner SNL perfume commercial spoof:

Hey You

"Hey, You! The scent you can't ignore.....Hey, You! for that special someone you never expect to see again."

tumblr_lx3qoi13XM1ql7vg8o3_500.png
  • Chickyjd
    Chickyjd Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Dior's Poison
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    My partners favourite scent on me is actually thus super cheap supermarket perfume I picked up in Bangkok.
    It's called something like 'fruity delight'

I like food scents on myself. Vanilla, cinnamon etc. I also have a really awesome cucumber deodorant
  • mokoko123
    mokoko123 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I get a lot of compliment on my current one - it's Twilight Woods by Bath & body works - got hooked on it by a friends gift