What's your favourite workout??

Options
I love to sweat so insanity or a run outside ... Love moving fast and pushing hard!!!!!

What fitness classes do you attend? I used to do boxing but moved home and I no longer have a club :(

Replies

• sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Im fickle ,
    Ive loved ballet and tap as a kid, aerobics , step aerobics up to my early 30's, then kung fu , karate in my 30's till early 40's
    now days mainly gym and running or walking outdoors.
    I love what ever workout I am doing at the time. What ever my weight I have always loved exercise.:smile:
  • jessikawipf
    Options
    I loooove Chalene, anything she does is awesome!
  • simoneg14
    simoneg14 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Just finished turbo fire, I'm considering doing another round I loved it so much.
  • simoneg14
    simoneg14 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I loooove Chalene, anything she does is awesome!

AGREE!
  • AlexPaige
    AlexPaige Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love busting out my bike and going for 10 mile runs (for speed, of course). Plug in some music and it goes by like that!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    A naked free style is my favorite.

Basically making my own trail through creeks, corn fields, and thick brush.and up & down big hills sprints for 8-10 miles Mix in 1-3 miles sand running on the beach and then hop on the bike and do 5-10 miles for what ever is left on the legs.
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    deadlifts
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Lifting.
  • traceytwink
    traceytwink Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I love cycling and body pump
  • msurads06
    msurads06 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My favourite work outs are walks/ bike rides in nice weather and spinning. I am just getting back into working out after several years of relative inactivity.

My current gym doesn't offer spin classes but there are two spin bikes available so I downloaded some of the free "demos" from motiontraxx. From 15 min to 1 hour depending on what I feel like that day just pick the trak and go. Only at 15 min for now but will hopefully be up to 30-45 before too long.

When I need a break/ to change things up I also like the elliptical.
  • fitnessprincess16
    Options
    I think the most fun exercise I have ever done is Zumba.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    cycling, feels so good.
  • sarahbquigley
    Options
    Yoga! I do it at home with YogaToday.com, so it's convenient and inexpensive. The teachers are awesome, and there are all kinds of different classes for every level and interest.
  • CeriGrindrod
    CeriGrindrod Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    A naked free style is my favorite.

Basically making my own trail through creeks, corn fields, and thick brush.and up & down big hills sprints for 8-10 miles Mix in 1-3 miles sand running on the beach and then hop on the bike and do 5-10 miles for what ever is left on the legs.

That's my type of workout!!! Sounds fun!!
  • CeriGrindrod
    Options
    Yoga! I do it at home with YogaToday.com, so it's convenient and inexpensive. The teachers are awesome, and there are all kinds of different classes for every level and interest.
    I've attempted yoga so many times but I never feel the satisfaction of it, I'm more of a " I want to feel the sweat now, I want to be able to not breathe and I want pain in the morning' ... Hmm x
  • CeriGrindrod
    Options
    I think the most fun exercise I have ever done is Zumba.
    I can't get my head around umbra:/ not my kind of workout x
  • CeriGrindrod
    Options
    I love cycling and body pump
    I can't stand cycling :/ only ever stationary as a warm up lo.... Body pump I've heard I must try!! :-)
  • CeriGrindrod
    Options
    deadlifts

Dead lifts are amazinggggg
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Pole Dancing
  • rudarbe
    rudarbe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Lat pulldowns. Man oh man, that stretch.