Am I the only one...

Options
TheNavet
TheNavet Posts: 162 Member
who finds 'rounder' women prettier?

Let's explain this a bit, I'm a generally fit, muscular and very lean person but used to be a chubbier girl, with a very low muscle mass. With weight loss came the habit of looking at other people (not comparing, just observing) and the conclusion that... yeah, rounder, fit women are actually some of the prettiest to my eyes. Both beautiful mentally for accepting their curves and physically...

So am I the only one thinking so? (I'm not talking about sexuality here (not that I have a problem with it!)) So gents and misses, what do you think :smile: ?

Replies

• LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    who finds 'rounder' women prettier?

Let's explain this a bit, I'm a generally fit, muscular and very lean person but used to be a chubbier girl, with a very low muscle mass. With weight loss came the habit of looking at other people (not comparing, just observing) and the conclusion that... yeah, rounder, fit women are actually some of the prettiest to my eyes. Both beautiful mentally for accepting their curves and physically...

So am I the only one thinking so? (I'm not talking about sexuality here (not that I have a problem with it!)) So gents and misses, what do you think :smile: ?

I do actually wonder what some guys find attractive about those emaciated girls... I would be afraid to break them lol
    I understand that "fat" is not attractive, yet... a lil meat on the bones should be a must...
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I do actually wonder what some guys find attractive about those emaciated girls... I would be afraid to break them lol
    I understand that "fat" is not attractive, yet... a lil meat on the bones should be a must...

Like trying to ride a bike on a train track...
    You'll get where you're going, but its gonna be a bumpy ride....not much fun at all
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Meh...each to their own I'd say....I prefer a little boniness over round any day....on myself, and in what I find attractive in other women.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

Who are these "emaciated girls" of which you speak? I don't see anything even close to that mentioned in the OP.

:huh:
  • Shr3dded
    Shr3dded Posts: 232
    Options
    Having some meat on their bones is good. But "round" is not a preference of mine. Would much prefer some toned thighs and a squatters booty over cellulite plagued thunderthighs and a loose booty.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    this will not go well.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I would need pictures to actually be sure how the terms being thrown around are being applied.
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options

Who are these "emaciated girls" of which you speak? I don't see anything even close to that mentioned in the OP.

:huh:

I like to add extremes :bigsmile:
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I would need pictures to actually be sure how the terms being thrown around are being applied.

Ya we all have different ideas for each term/name people use.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    When you say round I think this
    220px-EricCartman.png

But do you mean this? Because this is "round, beautiful, and fit"
    nicole-spitzack-1.jpg

Also you can be thin and healthy, so let's stop bashing the thin, CURVY beauties out there ladies.
    mila-kunis-GQ-interview.jpg
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, how would this be 'categorised'?

Optimized-SDC10096_opt_zps48ce2c29.jpg
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    What I see as unattractive AND very unhealthy is people who are borderline or actually anorexic. But there are plenty of women that are very skinny but are lean and have a bit of "meat" on their bones so they don't actually look sick.

Like these two look SICK.
    skinny_model.jpg

skinny.JPG
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, how would this be 'categorised'?

Optimized-SDC10096_opt_zps48ce2c29.jpg

Is 'hot' an option here?
  • danielleburwell97060
    Options
    I don't think abs on a woman are attractive. I'd rather have a nice flat tummy even if that means there's fat covering my abs. I just don't think they are very feminine.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    This is ridiculous and makes me want to punch kittens. Everyone is different and likes what they like. Let us not be judgmental of those we know nothing about.
  • justjennnie
    justjennnie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    no, I don't think you are the only one. nothing is sexier than a confident curvy woman. I remember reading a poll where men chose various women they found to be the most attractive and all of them were curvy- not the super skinny ones. That said, I think that confidence has a lot to do with it- skinny, curvy, or fluffy. :)
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    I don't think abs on a woman are attractive. I'd rather have a nice flat tummy even if that means there's fat covering my abs. I just don't think they are very feminine.
    Abs happen
    Lower body fat = abs :D Sorry... that's life.

@Sunkissed89 I'd say you're healthy. And yes a good round.
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    This is ridiculous and makes me want to punch kittens. Everyone is different and likes what they like. Let us not be judgmental of those we know nothing about.
    Says the sexiest girl ever. By the ipuffyheart = Athletic round. YUM ^_^
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

good thing not everyone agrees. I find lots of things unattractive, but am wise rnough and smart enough to keep that to myself and not be rude by saying its not feminine.
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I agree, different strokes for different strokes