underwear issues ???

Options

Replies

• CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I have shorts with some sewn in, but they do bunch a little, not as bad as most undies do... however when it's regular shorts I wear a thong...
  • Prplhead
    Prplhead Posts: 82
    Options
    Exercise naked! Just bring a towel...
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    G strings are wonderful while I work out
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    when running i've found that sometimes no underpants at all is best. otherwise, really ensure that you're getting the right size and fit for you. what works for cindy--lou-hourglass may not work for Sally-sue-apple or Mary-elizabeth-invertedpear.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Thongs! I especially wear them when doing leg workouts. I gotta see the smooth silhouette of my buns in the reflection!

I recommend all cotton.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Glad we could help you out lol
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My workout short are spandex like bike shorts so no worries for the panty shift. :)
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I actually had come across this lately. I usually workout at home and wear no panties but I joined my gym at work so have to wear them there. I wear thongs with my clothes so I thought I could use them exercising.. NOPE NOT A GOOD IDEA. I hated it. So I bought me some fruit of a loom low rise bikini panties and OMG.. I LOVE THEM. they work perfect for the gym. No granny panties for me couldnt do it. So try them I went up a size bigger just in case and they are the best.. :) Hope that helps. They have them at walmart.

Susie
  • hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this thread!! I have been have same issues :(
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Really good quality yoga pants...i buy mine from Lucy because their tall are long enough.

no underwear...ain't got time for that.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Go commando
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Don't wear any.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I think it would help the OP if you ladies posted pictures commando and in your thongs in various exercise positions so she has a full understanding of each option.
  • Lietee31
    Lietee31 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Ty all for your replies and suggestions. I'm glad. Its just not that my butt has its own gravitational pull. I could swear that was the issue lol. Anyone got embarrasing stories to share about underwear distress?
  • chantelp89
    Options
    I think it would help the OP if you ladies posted pictures commando and in your thongs in various exercise positions so she has a full understanding of each option.

Nice try babe
  • chantelp89
    Options
    Ty all for your replies and suggestions. I'm glad. Its just not that my butt has its own gravitational pull. I could swear that was the issue lol. Anyone got embarrasing stories to share about underwear distress?
    One time I forgot to wear panties to the gym. I wore my loose comfy shorts. Yeah..... I had a lot of friends that day
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

While mud wrestling?
  • Lietee31
    Lietee31 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Lol ty for sharing