bathing suit wearable?

Options

Replies

• MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    The top looks great, but I agree to try and get the bottom a size up. Then you'll look even greater! :smile:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I agree that the bottoms look to small but I'd stick with the bikini bottoms and not skirt or shorts. I do those because my bum has no shape but yours has a good shape so stick with those but a size up. Jmho :)
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    If you feel comfortable then wear it. If you aren't sure then take it with you and I'm sure when you see all the different shapes and sizes on the beach you'll feel confident.

Personally I think I would go for different bottoms or a sarong but then I don't think it'd matter how perfect my body was I'd still lack self confidence.

Whatever you choose to do just make sure you have a great time!
  • Bonny619
    Bonny619 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I actually think the top looks too small as well. It looks like it's riding up in the back.
  • Bonny619
    Bonny619 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I also want to say I think you have a very cute figure, I just don't think this is the right bathing suit for you to show it off!
  • hevhoyda
    hevhoyda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Rock it girl...you look fantastic! You should feel confident in that swimsuit!
  • DivaLuvsDisney
    DivaLuvsDisney Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other poster that the top is too small as well as the bottoms. It is a very cute suit though.
  • lsmsrbls
    lsmsrbls Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Without violating the forum's rules, I will just politely ask you and everyone else who believes this nonsense to please stop the skinny bashing, and remember that "real women" have 2 X chromosomes, no matter what shape they happen to be!!!!!!!!!!!

Plenty of real women have only one or more than two X-chromosomes as well.
  • jimithegreek
    Options
    Heck yeah you should wear it and congrats on your progress!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Yup I think you should :)
  • ChristysFitnessPal
    Options
    I wish my tushie looked that good in a suit! :) Do what makes you happy girlie!
  • ron2e
    ron2e Posts: 606
    Options
    I think you look hot and if I was your husband I'd be happy to be seen in public with you and that bikini. If you are happy with it, wear it and enjoy!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    The bottoms look about two sizes too small, I would return them for a more comfortable fit. Other than that, congratulations, and you definitely should wear a swimsuit! Good job on your hard work.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    I like the top but I prefer boy shorts or skirts on the bottom.
    I agree!
  • iwillbetinytea
    iwillbetinytea Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Agree with those saying the top is ok but the bottoms are too small.
    I think shorts would look better with a top like that anyway.

^^ this, just get the next size up, its no sweat, you'll feel better for it you don't want it to be uncomfortable
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You wanted honest so ... I think if you are going to wear it this weekend, you should probably wear something else. Its cute but the top bunches up in the middle and that makes it short. Therefore, it looks to small. I agree about the bottoms as well, they are a bit small for you at this time.

But again, If are comfy, wear it. I dont think you are though since you asked strangers for their honest opinion.

If you husband thinks it looks great who the heck cares what the rest of the world thinks. Wear it and be proud. Enjoy the day at the beach, no matter what you wear.
  • meghanmfitzgerald
    meghanmfitzgerald Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Honestly. I don't think it's helping you. It kind of looks like it's squeezing your tummy fat. I would find something that doesn't show midriff at this point because I think it will be more flattering.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Without violating the forum's rules, I will just politely ask you and everyone else who believes this nonsense to please stop the skinny bashing, and remember that "real women" have 2 X chromosomes, no matter what shape they happen to be!!!!!!!!!!!

Plenty of real women have only one or more than two X-chromosomes as well.

Oh good God, are you really going to nit pick me here???

I would hope you understood the point of what I said without the need to have to say this.................................
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Please wear it and enjoy yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I like the top, I like the pattern and colors. But not the bottoms. For those type of top, I like the skirted bottoms. It looks more balanced to me.