where did your weight come off first?

Options

Replies

• stephaniemejia1671
    stephaniemejia1671 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    My hips slimmed first, then my waist, my stomach is following.. Working on the lower abs, heaven help me it's the hardest thing to get rid of is the fat that is there. Don't want to lose my boobies as there is not much there already.. :)
  • mlcantwell
    mlcantwell Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Apparently my mid back and waist looks slimmer, according to my bf.
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    For me, the first pounds seemed to get off my back. :noway:

Now, after almost 17 kg (40 pounds) I get the feeling I lost all over... but not that much from my belly (typical apple shape). :grumble:
  • 3nchantress
    3nchantress Posts: 41
    Options
    Everything above my waist. Now have a 3 size difference between my top and bottom. That seriously needs to change soon. Grr...
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    My legs,my butt,my boobs. My belly is smaller but I am convinced the rest of my stomach will never ever go away especially that evil pouch under the belly button.. makes me so sad
    i know it's probably not true, but i have heard women are supposed to have that little pouch under their belly button, due to birthing or whatever.
    Girl I have had two kids both c-sections. One is going to turn 20 and the other 15 ...I still can't feel anything under that pouch/pooch to even try to tighten it. Its ugly and hangs..There are ups and downs to C-sections this is a downer.. :cry:
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I'm losing top down. Face, shoulders, arms, chest are looking ok, stomach (though I have lost some from there) and thighs (lost a bit from here too) are still larger than life.
  • peopletalk
    peopletalk Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    My legs,my butt,my boobs. My belly is smaller but I am convinced the rest of my stomach will never ever go away especially that evil pouch under the belly button.. makes me so sad
    i know it's probably not true, but i have heard women are supposed to have that little pouch under their belly button, due to birthing or whatever.
    Girl I have had two kids both c-sections. One is going to turn 20 and the other 15 ...I still can't feel anything under that pouch/pooch to even try to tighten it. Its ugly and hangs..There are ups and downs to C-sections this is a downer.. :cry:
    i hear ya, i see it on many women. even the tiniest girls i know have that pouch
  • peopletalk
    Options
    I'm losing top down. Face, shoulders, arms, chest are looking ok, stomach (though I have lost some from there) and thighs (lost a bit from here too) are still larger than life.
    your legs look awesome in your pic!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    My face, a lot of people noticed that my face was thinner in the beginning. The next place was my thighs, and sadly, my boobs.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    For the first 30 lbs, it was top to bottom. Face, neck, boobs, ribs, waist, hips, butt, thighs. In that order.

Now for the last 5-8 lbs, I still have a little clinging on just below the belly button, lower part of the butt, and a small layer on the inner thighs.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    My face, boobs then legs. Now my back.
  • GrendlStig
    GrendlStig Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Face, boobs, belly. Thighs are still huge!
  • laele75
    laele75 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Boobs went first (which I am not sorry about, it helped with the back pain), then my legs (I have ANKLES! I've never had ankles. They're kind of nice...) and finally everywhere else is losing at the same rate. Overall, pretty happy with the weight coming off and at the pace it's coming off.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Waist
  • swagtier
    swagtier Posts: 53
    Options
    thighs... I will trade anyone to lose weight off my chest though, seeing as mine are huge and it seems to be the last place I lose weight :(
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    My upper back and my hips mostly.
  • Latomian
    Latomian Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My boobs hahaha :'(

Boobs?! It comes off from your boobs?!! I can't wait!!!!
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options

I had 2 c sectiosn too but mine were march 2012 and Aug 2010.I cant feel anything where my scar is or a inch above and theers this numbness in my upper thighs still its weird.Oh well the joys of children:::love them dont love the aftermath lol
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Neck
  • peopletalk
    Options
    Boobs went first (which I am not sorry about, it helped with the back pain), then my legs (I have ANKLES! I've never had ankles. They're kind of nice...) and finally everywhere else is losing at the same rate. Overall, pretty happy with the weight coming off and at the pace it's coming off.
    awesome :)